Chapter 61

We stepped out of the store we were in and we headed back to my car. After putting what felt like millions of bags in, we headed to the sneaker store. As we were walking, she kept making fun of me and my "sneaker obsession." We just kept laughing when someone called me. At first, I thought it was a fan. Then they called me again. That's no fan. That voice was too familiar. I turned around and there she was...Logan.

Logan: Diggy! Diggy! I know you hea-

That's when she saw Lexi. Well...damn. This can't be good.

*Lexi's P.O.V*

I was walking with Diggy when we heard someone calling him. We stopped and turned to face the girl. She was wearing a black tank top, booty shorts, & high ass heels that went all the way up to her thighs...thot.com.

?: Diggy! Diggy! I know you hea-

We made eye contact. She immediately stopped & I felt Diggy tense up. At first, I thought she was a fan, or another fake fan that wants their "moment." But by their reaction, that's no fan. It has to be her. It has to be Logan.

She continued walking, but slowly, not taking her eyes off of me.

Me: Digg?

Diggy: yeah?

Me: is that Logan?

Diggy:...yeah

She got closer.

Logan: you must be Alex. I'm Logan.

Me: oh, so you're the ex? Nice to meet you, I'm the upgrade

Diggy chuckled and Logan was looking pissed. If my eyes could take pictures, I'd be taking them right now b/c her facial expression was priceless.

Logan: what upgrade? I can see Diggy's taste in women has definitely changed. I mean look @ me. I'm beyond a 10. & he wants you?

Me: there's not much to look at hoe. Have you seen yourself? I mean, where do you shop? @ Sluts R'us? Or do you shop online @ ThotCentral.com?

Diggy just couldn't stop laughing. I thought it was funny too b/c she had nothing to say. Then the bitch tried to hit me. Ummm that's a no no. I caught her fist.

Me: *smh* uh-uhh. Not today honey. I'm tryna enjoy the day with my future husband. I'm not in the mood for a fight right now but go near him again, *twists her arm* & I promise, I'll give yo ass a beat down you'll never forget.

I let her go, held Diggy's hands & kissed him.

Me: c'mon babe

We were walking away & she yelled something.

Logan: was that a treat?!

I looked @ her but kept walking w/ Diggy.

Me: just think of it as a warning

I flashed a smile & stuck my middle finger up @ her & Diggy & I left her standing there.

Diggy: Sluts R'us? Damn you brutal *laughs*

Me: *laughs* babe, don't you know? I'm a boss ass bitch. Baddest bitch thus far.

Diggy: *laughs* well alriiiight

Short, I know... but ooooo Lexiiii ;) boss ass bitch! Anywayyyy, leave feedback for the next chapter! :) If I get enough, you might get the next one tonight!