Chapter 52

After finishing my breakfast, I stayed in the kitchen for a while. I sat there thinking about me, Diggy, us. How could he do this? I made him happy...didn't I? Was it something that I did? Was it because I didn't wanna give it up yet? Did he need sex and I didn't give it to him? Is this my fault?

As I sat there and thought about this, some tears ran down my face. Why would he do this? What did I do?

Wait, what am I doing? Look at me sitting here crying, blaming myself for Diggy's stupidity. I'm not about to do that to myself.

*Diggy's P.O.V*

Why the hell did I sleep with Logan? I'm so stupid! I had something real with Lexi and I threw that away all in one night. I love Lexi so much. I'm always hurting her. I honestly don't see why she keeps taking me back. I put her through too much. Maybe she's right, maybe distance is what we need. She said that she always forgives me because she loves me. I had a girl that stood by me through all the BS I put her through and this is what I do? I'm such an ass.

I was packing the stuff I had at Lexi's house when Spin walked in.

Spin: yo, you seen the video Rog- umm where you goin?

Me: home. Lexi wants me to leave

Spin: ...oh...

Me: *sigh* yeah. I don't know what to do man. I really hurt her.

Spin: just give her time

Me: *sigh* that's what she said. She said we need...distance.

Spin: yeah

Me: well can you stay here with her? Just until we have this Chris issue handled?

Spin: sure thing. She's like my sister. I'll do anything for her. & Serina would kill me if I didn't take care of her "family" which is what Lexi is to her.

Me: she knows about what happened?

Spin: the Chris thing? Or about you & Logan?

Me: Lexi probably told her about me and Logan already. About Chris?

Spin: yeah. Her parents are still there so she'll be here tomorrow when they leave.

Me: ok

Spin: she was mad at me

Me: why?

Spin: for lying to Lexi about Logan

Me: I'm sorry I brought you into that man

Spin: you're my bro man. Blood wouldn't make a difference. I'll always have ya back.

Me: thanks

Spin: *nods* yup

He walked out.

After I finished packing, I was going downstairs and Lexi was coming up. We both stopped in the middle of the staircase. I can tell she's been crying.

Me: um...Spin's gonna stay.

Lexi: *nods* cool

Me: so how long do you think it'll take for you to forgive me?

Lexi: *scoffs* did you seriously just ask me that?

Me: Lexi-

Lexi: Okay, imagine this. Imagine me cheating on you. Let me use Chris as an example. You hate him right? So, what if I cheated on you with him?

Me: stop it

Lexi: no, I'm serious. What if I cheated on you with Chris? Before he did all this. Imagine our bodies together all hot & sweaty. Imagi-

Me: STOP!

Lexi:...*chuckles* that upsets you doesn't it, Diggy? It's gonna take more than "I'm sorry" to fix this. You bringing flowers won't stop the rain Daniel. It takes much more. You wouldn't forgive me that easily. Would you?

Me:...well, yeah I mean-

Lexi: *straight face* Diggy

Me:...*sigh* no, maybe not

Lexi: you wouldn't take me back either now would you?

Me: Lexi, I love you. We can get thro-

Lexi: would you?!

Me: *sigh* I don't think so

Lexi: exactly. So why should I?

With that, she walked away. I watched her go upstairs and it's like piece my heart went with her b/c it just broke. After she slammed her room door, I turned, walked away, & walked out. What should I do to make her see that I am truly sorry & make her forgive me? I gotta get her back.

So what should Diggy do? What would you want him to do for you? Thank you for reading & voting! Keep commenting! ;).

FOLLOW ME ON IG: @Lisa_Fashionista & @UniversalCelebs

Twitter: @Diggys_Angel & @JSGLoveStories

LIKE the FB page: JETSETTERS LOVE DIGGY!!!

Kik: LisaFashionista

Keek: Diggys_Angel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU!