Chapter 56

Give me feedback, & I give you new chapters!

*Lexi's P.O.V*

So I was at my house with Serina catching up & filling her in on a lot when Spin walked in. Right behind him, was Diggy. Great.

Spin: DJSPINKING BABYYYY

Me: why you so damn loud?! Ratchet ass

Spin: shut up, Lexi. You still love me tho so we straight

Me: *laugh* if you say so

Spin: what's that supposed to mean? You don't love me? I see how it is. As long as my baby love me, I'm good! *kisses Serina*

Diggy was staring at me. Why the hell is he here?! Ughhhh!

Anyway, Spin was in the couch flirting with Serina & it went from flirting, to making out...again. It got kinda awkward especially with Diggy staring at me the whole time. Can he leave?

I got up, and went upstairs to my room. When I got there, I got into the shower and did my hygiene routine. I got out of my bathroom and went back to my bedroom to get into my PJ's when Diggy came in. Good thing I still had my towel wrapped around me.

Me: what, you can't knock?

Diggy: knock for what?

Me: I'm getting dressed, Diggy.

Diggy: okay...*sits on my bed* so what?

Me: what the hell you mean "so what"? So get out!

Diggy: don't treat me like a stranger. You know I've seen you naked.

Me: yeah, & I wish I never let you. That was the same night you left and went to that thot's house, remember? You remember that?!

Diggy: babe, please

Me: please what?!

Diggy: just...just give me another chance, please

Me: *sigh* it's like you don't even understand. You really hurt me Diggy! You slept with another girl! Then you lied about it! All you had to do was just be honest. Then I wouldn't be so pissed!

There were tears in my eyes.

Me: Diggy, you need to go

I turned to walk to the door and open it but before I could get to it, he grabbed my arm and pulled my back.

Diggy: don't do this to me, please. Don't do this to us.

Don't do this to us?! Did he really just say that?!

Me: don't do this to us?! I didn't do shit to us, Diggy! That was all you!

Diggy: and I've apologized millions of ti-

Me: that don't mean shit to me! It's gonna take way more than "I'm sorry" to fix this. When are you gonna realize that?!

He walked over to me and wiped my tears. I tried my best not to make eye contact but he was making it really hard. He turned my head in his direction, cuffed my face in his hands, and made sure I was looking at him.

Diggy: baby, I love you. With all my heart. Logan means nothing to me. Nothing at all!

Me: that doesn't change anything, Diggy. You still slept with her!

Diggy: I know & it was stupid. I made a mistake baby.

Me: you made a mistake? Diggy, what the hell were you trying to put it in? Her purse?! Get the hell off of me *pushes him away* & get the hell out!

Diggy: babe, we've been through a lot. We can get through this. Just give me a chance.

I didn't even look back at him.

He walked closer again and this time, we looked into each other's eyes. His were filled with pain and at the same time, love. Mine were filled with pain and tears. How could things get so bad. We started off bad, got good, and now we're worse than we started. Will we ever get back to the way we were?

He leaned in, and kissed my cheek. Slowly, he made his way down to my neck. "Diggy," I whispered. He continued. Then he made his way to my lips. He left soft gentle kisses from my neck to my lips. Like always, he had me hooked. It was like he had some type of spell on me or something b/c every time he kisses me, I'm just...gone.

Diggy: *whispers* I love you baby *kisses me passionately*

He picked me up, not breaking the kiss, and put me on the bed. He continued to kiss me. Part of me wanted him to stop. The other part didn't. I felt him trying to take my towel off. That's when I snapped out of it. Not because I wasn't ready. I got over me not being ready that night Diggy and I almost had sex. The reason was, if I just let him get some, what will that teach him? I have to make him work for if...beg for it. I have to teach him a lesson.

He was still tryna take my towel off but I wouldn't let him.

Diggy: take it off baby

Me: get off Diggy

Suddenly, he stopped.

Diggy: ...what?

Me: we can't do this

Diggy: why? Cuz we got company? I can tell em to go a- GCO

Me: no Diggy, that's not it. I can't do this.

Diggy: *sigh* & why not

Me: *gives him a "are you serious?" look* seriously?! *Pushes him* Get off of me

I got off the bed, got my PJ's, and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later, I came out & Diggy was still sitting on my bed with his face in his hands.

Me: *mumbles to myself* -_- this nigga

I walked over to him and took his hand.

Me: c'mon

I took him out of my room.

Me: think about what just happened. Think about how I could've given you what you wanted. Then, think about what you have up. Goodbye Diggy.

He looked at me, shook his head, then went down stairs. I stayed upstairs and watched to make sure he left.

Spin: aye where you goin?

Diggy: *looks up at me then sigh* to take a cold ass shower *leaves*

Serina and Spin gave me this look and smiled.

Spin: y'all did some nasty shit up there? A quickie?

Me: hell no. He ain't gettin shit from me.

Spin: so you got him excited then sent him home?

Me: exactly

Spin: you messin w/ my boy? Messed up *laughs*

Me: ya boy's mind is what's messed up

With that, I we t back to my room. I turned on my music and the song playing was Bow Wow ft. Chris Brown "Ain't Thinkin Bout You." Then, it was Melanie Fiona "4AM." When she said "...cuz I know that my baby is callin somebody else baby....who knew that my heart could ever bruise? You see the scar here on my chest. I'm hurting & he don't even care. It's 4AM & my lover won't answer. He's prolly somewhere w/ a dancer.......another night w/o his arms around me..." I started to think about Diggy being with Logan. Then I thought about what just happened tonight. Did he really go "take a cold shower"? Or did I just send him off to Logan? I mean, it's obvious that he can't control himself when his rocket gets ready for takeoff if you know what I mean. See, I can't even trust him. Without trust, what do we have? Maybe it's time to just...move on.

Would Diggy go back to Logan's house? Even if he didn't plan to, what if she calls? What is he gonna do? Ignore her? Answer? Would he really take that risk again? Leave feedback! :) Give me feedback, & I give you new chapters!