Chapter 58

*Diggy's P.O.V*

-The Next Day-

I went out out for a drive. I been doing that a lot. Anyway, I went out for a drive to think about the perfect night to spend with Lexi and how imma get her here. Think, think, think, what should I do? I kept thinking. Suddenly...I got it! I'm gonna make us renovations at this really beautiful restaurant that my family and I go to for special occasions. This time, instead of getting a section of our own in the restaurant, I want it to be on the roof. The theme can be her favorite place, Paris. I called to make renovations. Everyone there is already used to me so it wasn't a problem asking them to decorate the roof for tonight. I still wanna help though. Now all I gotta do, is figure out how imma get Lexi over here.

I went over to the restaurant and helped set things up. Everything was perfect. It had Christmas lights around it. I wanted candles but if the wind blew too much, it would blow out so I got the the Christmas lights and the candles that don't blow out. I even made sure that no one else would be up here. I know she'll love it.

*Lexi's P.O.V*

I was writing a song when Spin and Serina came in.

Serina: hey

Me: hey, what's up?

Serina: not much. Um, we're going out and we want you to come.

Me:...you want me to come...on your date?

Serina: no it's not a date. It's just friends hanging out. Please?

Me:...*sigh* okay. I'll get ready.

Serina: *smiles* YAYYY! Okay, we'll be waiting downstairs okay?

Me: okay

I went to the bathroom. After my shower, I curled my hair and put on a short, strapless, burgundy dress (http://www.dressmini.com/product/burgundy-strapless-short-mini-sleeveless-tight-prom-dress-pd0b10.html) with my Giuseppe Zanotti heels (http://ladyheels.net/lady-heels-giuseppe-zanotti-lace-up-suede-open-toe-120mm-black-boots-p-3637.html) and the jewelry? Versace of course. And the final touch, my MAC lipstick with a little clear lipgloss to add some shine. Yeah, I was lookin sexi. I took a few pics and you know I posted some of them. I put some pics up lookin sexy *Ciara voice* lol. & let's not forget my Nicki Minaj perfume, Minajesty.

Finally, I went downstairs.

Serina: OMG YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

Me: *smiles* thank you. You look amazing yourself. Scratch that, you look BEYOND amazing. You better work it girl! *laughs*

Serina: *laughs* you know how we do! *flips hair*

Me: Come here

They followed me to the mirror on the wall and I took pics of us all. Can you say picture perfect?

Spin: iight, we good? Cuz I'm hungry.

Me: *laughs* yeah, let's go

We got in his car and he drove off. It took us about 30 minutes to get to where we were going. We were at this beautiful restaurant Le Meurice (that's in Paris but go with it) with a view like this (http://m.yelp.com/biz/230-fifth-new-york)

Me: wow

Serina: I know right?

Spin: c'mon ladies.

We were escorted to an elevator. On our way there, I heard whispers of shocked fans so I blew them kisses and waved. Finally, we made our way to the elevator and we went up, & up, & up, & up until finally, *ding* we were on the roof. We stepped out and OMG it was beautiful. It felt like I was in Paris because of how it was decorated. Christmas lights, candles, everything...just perfect.