Good & Bad Surprises

*Lexi*

I woke up still wrapped in Diggy's arms. Waking up like this, waking up to him, always put a smile on my face. I admired him as he slept and thought about how much we've been through, but always come back stronger than ever. We complete each other and I love him to death.

I wanted to go check on Dwayne, but I didn't wanna wake Diggy. "How am I gonna do this," I whispered to myself. "Well, you could just keep ya sexy ass in bed w/ me," he replied, causing me to laugh. "You're up. I tried not to wake you." He finally opened his eyes & continued to smile. "Good morning, beautiful," he said removing the hair in my face. I smiled back and said "good morning" to him too. After our kiss, I got off of him and walked over to Dwayne's crib. He was waking up now. He yawned big, then opened his eyes. "Awww, well aren't you just the cutest little boy ever," I said as I picked him up. "He's up?" I walked back to the bed and sat next to Diggy. "Yup. You know, he looks like you." Diggy leaned closer to us and examined Dwayne. "He looks like both of us." "But mostly you." "...yeah, you're right. He's definitely gonna get a lot of girls then." We both laughed. "So, what you wanna do today? You got plans, or you just chillin?" "Well, I don't have plans for today so I'm chillin. Why, what you have in mind?" "I just wanted to know," he said smiling. "Why?" "You busy tonight," he asked. "Why do you wanna know? Tell me what you have planned." He laughed. "Just tell me if your busy." "I asked you a question that you haven't answered, so until you answer that, I'm not-" "so, I'm just gonna assume that you have no plans for tonight. So-" "why do you assume that? I could have a lot if things on my list," I interrupted. "Well do you?" I smiled, & looked away. "...no," I replied. He started laughing, then spoke again. "Exactly. I have a surprise for you." "You and all these surprises." "Well, I love surprising you. I love how your eyes light up every time." I looked at him again. "What," he asked. "I just love you." He smiled, then replied. "I love you more." I kissed Dwayne, then gave him to Diggy. "I'm gonna go shower. Hold him." He took Dwayne and instantly started smiling. Seeing them together is just the cutest thing!

*After she showers, he showers*

"Babe, I'm gonna go home real quick and change. I'll be back, okay?" "Yeah, be careful, Digg." He kissed me, then Dwayne before replying. "Always. Love you!" "& we love you." He then left. I just fed Dwayne and he went back to sleep, so I decided to put him in the nursery and go get something to eat.

When I was done eating, I threw the remains in the garbage and remembered that the garbage has been in here since the day I went to the hospital. "Oh gosh, that's a terrible scent." I tied up the garbage bag, and went to take it out. When I opened the door, and stepped out, I noticed that there was someone standing on the patio. Who the hell is this? He turned around to face me and that's when I realized who it was. He smiled and said "surprise." I stood there in complete shock. Why is he here? Why now? Why after I had my baby and got Diggy back? Why? "What are you doing here, Haven?" His smile faded. "I came to talk to you." Well isn't this just lovely?