Chapter 101

Thanks for all the comments!!!! :D I LOVE coming back to a lot of comments! I promised another one if I got comments right? Well here you go!

*Diggy*

I was at Spin's house. It was just us in the house and I was telling him everything that went down between me and Lexi. It's a good thing it was just us b/c Rina would've probably tried to stab a nigga if she heard about how I acted. I know Lexi would tell her eventually, but right now, I wasn't tryna die. "YOU SAID WHAT," Spin yelled. I just told him about all the things I said to her and I just yd him about what I said before I stepped out the house. "My dude, you wrong for that," he said. I honestly didn't care what he said. I was pissed off. I didn't care what anyone said. "Nigga idgaf! She might be having another nigga's baby. She cheated on me," I said. "Well you cheated on her too," he replied. "So that makes it okay," I asked getting even more upset. "Nah, I'm just sayin don't act like you've never done anything wrong to her. & you should've listened to her. This isn't the Lexi we know. She probably had an explanation. I'm not saying that anything can justify this, but you should've given her a chance like she did with you. & you shouldn't have called her a thot or a hoe. Then to make things worse, you brought up Logan. Have you lost your damn mind," he asked. "She did have an explanation. A dumb ass explanation," I said. "What she say," he asked. "She said she was rapped," I replied. Before I could say anything else, he jumped off the couch and started yelling at me again. "AND YOU TREATED HER LIKE THAT?! NIGGA WTF IS WRONG W/ YOU?!" He was about to say something else, but I spoke first. "BY CHRIS," I yelled. "By Chris," he asked. "Wasn't he in jail?" "Exactly," I replied. He stood there thinking about it. "Nah, something ain't right," he said. He picked up his keys and headed for the door. "Imma go talk to her," he said. I remained seated. "Nigga get ya ass up," he yelled. "Nah, you go. Imma stay here," I replied. "If you don't get ya ass up, I swear-" "nigga you ain't gon do shit," I said. He walked over to me, grabbed my shirt, and dragged me with him.

*back @ the house*

"Open the door," he said. I did just that and he stepped in. Before walking in, I had to take a deep breath before I lost it again. When I finally walked in, I saw Lexi sitting on the floor, zoned out, still crying, with her hands on her stomach. She didn't even look at us. As I stood there with Spin watching her, all I could think about was how much I loved that baby from the moment we found out she was pregnant. Now it might not even be mine. Why? Why couldn't we just be sure it is mine and not go through this pain? "Lexi," Spin said. No answer. He walked over to her and kneeled in front of her. I just sat down in the couch and watched. I honestly wasn't interested in helping. I wasn't interested in anything. "Lexi," he said again. She finally looked up at him with tears running down her face. "Heyy lil mamma," he said wiping her tears. "Have you been sitting there crying this whole time," I asked. She didn't answer me. She didn't even look at me. I scoffed and said "fine, don't answer me." Spin looked back and glared at me. "Can you stop being an ass and help your girl up," he asked. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "She's fine," I said. He shook his head and turned back around to her. "C'mon," he said as he picked her up and put her in the couch beside me. When he put her beside me, she quickly moved to the couch across from the one I was sitting in. Spin looked at both of us, then went to sit next to her. "Okay, imma need you to explain everything to me," he said. "So you're not sure who the father if the baby is. Then you say Chris raped you, but he was in jail so-" "not for long," she said wiping her tears. "He got out early. Too early," she said. He what?! "It was a few days, maybe 2 or 3, after he was arrested. I was at Brandon's house after the explosion, and I was still unconscious. Chris came over &-" "wait, he got out," Spin asked. "How you know this?" She wiped her face again and spoke. "He called me today. I didn't know the number and I thought someone in the crew changed their number so I answered it. It was Chris. Everything I'm telling you, is what he told me." Shit! Shit, shit, shit! Why the hell didn't I listen to her?! I'm such an ass! "Anyway," she continued. "He...he said that he came over one day, and saw me laying there & thought of the night he tried to rape me before Diggy walked in and stopped him. He said that he wanted me and he was gonna have me." She sighed, then spoke again. "He- he said that he...got-" she paused again and more tears were falling. She just broke down again. I feel terrible. I called her all those names and brought up Logan and I didn't even listen to what she had to say.

She leaned on Spin as she cried and he had his arm around her. That should be me, but no, my selfishness had to get the best of me. I hate myself right now, honestly. I was wrong. How am I gonna fix this? I knew that I was hurting her, but I didn't care. I kept saying all these terrible things to her. I'm such a dumb ass.

"It's okay," Spin said trying to comfort her. "It's gonna be okay." She wiped her tears again and continued to speak. "He said he got on top of me and did what he pleased," she said. I was furious. He did what he pleased?! He rape her and said he did what he pleased? I buried my face in my hands. I didn't know what to do. Beat the shit out of him? Or kill him? "And your friend," she said. "Didn't believe me." I looked up at her but she still wasn't looking at me. "I get raped, and he calls me a thot, a hoe," she chuckled. "What Chris did to me hurts me, but the things you said, Diggy, really...it cut me like a knife right in my heart." She looked up at me and all I could see was pain. Pain that I added on to. "I-I'm-" was all I could say. I didn't know what to say. Sorry doesn't mean a damn thing. "I was wro-" "you know what, Diggy," she said as she stood up. "I don't wanna hear it. Ever since I took you back, you've had trust issues. Every guy you've seen me around, you automatically thought I was sleeping with them. I can't be with someone who can't trust me," she said. "Babe, I-" "don't babe me. It's like we've had more downs than up in this relationship and I'm tired if it Diggy! I'm so damn tired of it! I'm done." When she said she's done, I immediately stood up. "No," was all I could say. "Don't say that," I said walking over to her. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was wrong for what I said and I'm so so sorry. I know that doesn't mean anything to you but-" "you know what? People have said that we shouldn't get married. They said we're too young and not ready. We thought they were haters. But now, I'm starting to think they were right." She took her ring off and was giving it to me but I wouldn't take it. "Babe, please don't do this," I said. I reached out for her, but she moved away. She put the ring down, backed away, and looked at Spin. "Spin, thank you for being the great big brother you are and listening to me. Thank you for not jumping to conclusions or judging me. I really needed a friend." She hugged him and was about to walk away but I grabbed her arm. "Baby, please don't do this," I said. Of course, she pulled away. "Daniel Dwayne Simmons, do not touch me," she said. "I'm done." With that, she walked away and ran upstairs. Damn.

Leave feedback (@ least 8)!