Chapter 44

*Lexi's P.O.V*

~In My Room~

A fan hugged him? Is he serious? Does he think I'm some idiot? So, what's the plan? Should I go talk to Spin? Or should I just do this on my own? Spin wouldn't just tell me so I guess I'm on my own. Lemme get into Spin's head for a minute.

I walked into Spin's room and he was in bed on his laptop.

Me: hey

Spin: hey

Me: wassup?

Spin: just goin over my schedule.

Me: cool...

Spin: I know you got somethin to say. Say it.

Me:...Nope. I'm bored. Hey, can I borrow your phone real quick? Mine's dead and I wanna call Serina. Speaking of Serina, why didn't you just go to her house last night? Not that I mind you being here.

Spin: oh, her parents came to visit her and they stayed at her house

Me: oh right. I forgot she told me. But can I borrow your phone?

Spin: sure thing *gives me his phone*

I took it and just when I was about to call, a message from Diggy came across the screen. "Lexi believed me." What the hell? I had to read the rest. I went to Spin's messages, which was wrong, but I had to find out what they were hiding.

*The convo between Diggy & Spin*

Spin: yo where you @?

It took Diggy a few hours to reply. 3 hours to be exact.

Diggy: I'm at Logan's house

Spin: what?! Why?! Get ya ass back over here! Lexi's pissed AF!

Diggy: I need you to cover for me...

Spin: plz tell me you didn't do what I think you did

Diggy:...I slept with Logan...

Spin: you cheated on Lexi, the girl you love, with Logan? Really? -_- it's gonna kill her

Diggy: you don't think I know that? Just don't make her find out.

They discussed the whole lie they were gonna tell me and I was even more upset.

I walked back into the guest room.

Spin: hey! Come watch this vid- what's wrong?

Me: um...nothing. I got voicemail.

Spin: why you look so upset?

Me:...nothing. Here's your phone.

I put his phone on the bed. I was about to walk out but before I got to the door, Spin took my hand, and spun me. That did make me laugh. He always made everyone laugh.

Me: Spin

Spin: what's wrong?

Me: nothing

He sat me down on the bed and just stared at me.

Spin: I'm not letting you leave until you talk to me. You can talk to me about anything. You know that.

Me: *sigh* fine. It's Diggy.

I looked up at him when I said that and he looked away and sat next to me.

Spin: what about Diggy?

Me: he told me he just went out for a drive and I wanna believe him, I really do. I just can't. Spin, you're one of my closest friends and I trust you. I just need some...reassurance okay? Was Diggy really just "out for a drive"?

Spin:....

Diggy walked in

Diggy: so you don't trust me?

Me, ignoring him: Spin?

Diggy: Lexi, I know you hear me talking to you!

Me: & I know you hear me talking to Spin! Spin, look at me. I'm sorry I'm bringing you into this, but I need to know.

He looked up at Diggy, then at me.

Me: was he really just out for a drive? You're the only one in here that I can actually trust right now.

Diggy: what the hell you mean by he's the only one you can trust?!

Me: can you shut up?! You always interrupting our conversation! Spin, please, tell me the truth. Is he telling the truth?

Spin:...yeah

Diggy: you happy now?!

I just stared at Spin who was avoiding eye contact. He lied to me. They both did. Spin had his head down. I slowly stood up, still staring at him.

Diggy: I can't believe you didn't trust me.

I looked at Diggy.

Me: really?

Diggy: I mean, I know I did some dumb shit to make you not trust me but I thought we were passed that!

Me: & I thought I knew you. I guess we were both wrong.

I walked out and ran downstairs. Diggy followed.

Diggy: we're not done! *grabs me*

Me: get the hell away from me Diggy!

I tried to get away but he pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

Diggy: I love you, Lexi. You know that. Why are you acting like this?

His phone rang. He let me go and took it out. He put it back in his pocket.

Me: why didn't you answer that Diggy?

Diggy: it's not important

Me: is it Logan?

Comments?