Chapter 54

*Lexi P.O.V*

?: hey

He smiled at me.

Me: Chris, what the hell do you want?

Chris: wow. I feel the love

Me: it's all hate Chris

Chris: you don't hate me. You still love me.

Me: love you? *laughs* not even in your dreams. Just leave me alone Chris.

Chris: you didn't tell Diggy did you? It seems like instead of him being mad at you like he was the other night, it's you who's mad at him. Now, why is that?

Me: I told you, he cheated on me. Am I supposed to pretend like it's all rainbows and sunshine?

Chris: okay, but why isn't he mad at you anymore?

Me: who said he wasn't?

Chris: *getting upset* Lexi, I'm not stupid! I know he was living with you after that night. I know you kicked him out.

Me, still looking down @ my phone: really?

Chris: Lexi-

Me: you know what, Chris? I don't have time for your crap okay?

I got up, & walked out, but not before thanking Nathan again.

I walked a good distance from Pink Berry when I heard someone walking behind me. Before I could completely turn around to face them, they grabbed me, covered my mouth, & pushed me against the wall.

Chris: do you want Diggy to die? Cuz that's not a problem! I promise you, I will find him, & kill him. I knew he cheated on you before you even said it! I know Logan! This was OUR plan! I want you Lexi. If I can't have you, no one can.

?: let her go

I know it's short. There WILL be MORE drama. More scary moments...thank you for reading, saving, voting, & commenting :)