Hurt

Cas X Reader

Synopsis: During a hunt you get seriously injured, and the only thing you wanna do is tell a certain Angel your feelings before you die. When Cas finds out, can he try to save you in time or will it be too late?

You were packing to go on a werewolf hunt with your brothers Sam and Dean when you heard the familiar flutter of wings. Whirling around, you was the trench coated angel and smiled. You've had feelings for Cas for quite some time, nobody but you knew and you were going to keep it that way.

"Cas! What are you doing here?" Dean asked, pausing on his packing for a second. Cas' gaze slid to you for a second before returning to your big brother Dean.

"I came to check on Y/n, she has never been on a werewolf hunt before." Cas explained. Upon hearing him say your name, you got flustered and quickly turned around to keep packing.

"Well, I don't think she will be in danger. It's two werewolves, three at best." Sam explained, placing a large hand on your shoulder.

"I could come with you, just in case." Cas offered. You could feel his eyes staring at your back as you zipped up your duffel bag.

"No need, Cas. I'll be fine. I've got my big brothers to protect Me." You told him, facing the three men.

"Yeah, what y/n said." Dean replied, winking at you. You rolled your eyes.

"Alright, but call me if you need anything." Cas said before disappearing. You sighed and slung your bag over your shoulder, your brothers doing the Same.

"Ready to go Y/n?" Sam asked. You craned your next to meet his eyes and nodded.

"I was born ready." You teased. The three of you got into the Impala, you instantly stretching out In the backseat and pulling out your book.

After the painfully long five hour drive, Dean pulled into a motel and you practically three yourself out into the fresh air. Your brothers chuckled and grabbed the stuff, Sam going to check in.

The second you were in the hotel you threw your bag onto one of the two beds. You were used to having to share with one of your brothers, but truthfully you liked laying with Sam better. He was so warm and always held you close, making you feel safe. He was a good before brother, and on the few hunts you had been on too always tried to bunk with him.

Sam was already typing away on his laptop and Dean was flipping through the TV channels, a beer in his hand. You walked into the bathroom, deciding a shower would be nice. You grabbed your pajamas and bathroom bag out of your duffel and walked into the tiny rundown bathroom.

You took an extremely long shower, and when you finally got out Dean was snoozing on the bed. Sam was hunched over his laptop screen, squinting his eyes. You walked over and shut it, him looking up at you in confusion.

"Sleep." You said, pointing to the bed. He smiled and got up, going to change. When he came out, he laid next to you and pulled you close.

"Good night, little sister." He mumbled.

"Night gigantor." You replied. He chuckled lightly before it went silent. You were exhausted and sleep came easily to you.

The next morning, you were awoken by something heavy landing on you. You pushed it off and shot up, terror filling you.

"Dean! You scared the hell out of her." Sam exclaimed, doing up his tie. You looked over to see Dean on the ground, where you had pushed him.

"Sorry for scaring you, I was just trying to wake you up." Dean explained, standing up.