Touch Part Two

You hissed in pain as you washed the cuts, not knowing what to do about the blood on your clothes.

   "Y/n, everything okay in there?" You heard Sam's voice outside the door.

   "Sam, come in please. But Dean can't come." You said, and the door opened as Sam walked in.

   "Y/n, what happened?" He asked, noticing the blood.

  "The witch's curse. Every time Dean touches me I get a cut." You said, holding back sobs.

  "We have to tell Dean." Sam said, going to get Dean. You grabbed his arm before he could.
    "Sam no, then he won't even come near me. And he'll somehow convince himself itsq his fault. Please." You pleaded, and he sighed before nodding.

   "I need something to cover up the blood." You said, and Sam shrugged off his jacket.

   "I don't know what we can so about hiding the blood on your pants but this will cover the shoulder." He said, and you pulled it on.

    "I'll pass it off as my 'lady time' as Dean calls it." You said, and Sam nodded. The two of you walked back out just as the food was delivered to your table.

   "Y/n, there's blood on your pants. Is everything okay?" Dean asked, as you sat next to him.

   "Yeah, just my lady time." You replied, and Dean tensed up.

   "Enough said." He muttered, and you couldn't help but laugh. You dug into your pie, occasionally drinking your milkshake.

   When you got back to the hotel, you a sighed and sat down on the couch. How were you supposed to sleep in the same bed with Dean without getting cut?

   "Sam, can I talk to you in the bathroom?" You asked, ignoring the confused look Dean gave you both. Sam nodded, following you into the bathroom. He closed the door before turning to you.

   "What's up? Dean's getting suspicious." Sam said, and you sighed while reaching up for the first aid kit.

   "I need you to stitch up my cuts, and I have a little problem." You said handing it to him. You pulled the sleeve of your shirt down, and he began the painful process of patching you up.

  "So I- ow- I don't know how I'm going to- ow- sleep in the same bed with Dean. Ow." You said. Sam finished off the shoulder cut, looking at you.

  "Well what are we supposed to do? You can sleep in my bed, and I'll take the couch. But what do we tell Dean?" Sam asked, rolling up your pants to get to the second cut.

   "Alright, what are you guys doing?" Dean asked outside the door.

   "Planning, go away." You yelled back, holding back a gasp as Sam began stitching the other cut.

  "Whatever you say." You heard Dean mutter.

  "Now we have to really plan something for Dean. Nice going." Sam teased, and you laughed.

   "We can tell Dean I'm having bad cramps and need to have my own bed." You offered. Sam nodded, too caught up in his work. He finished off, putting the stuff back in the first aid kit.

   "Thank you Sam." You said, pulling him in for a hug. He patted your back, holding you as if you could break at any second.

   "Let's go back in there, Dean's probably worried." Sam said, and you nodded before leaving the bathroom. Dean was laying on his bed, a beer in his hand.

   "Dean, I'm sleeping in Sam's bed tonight. He's taking the couch." You said, grabbing your pajamas.

  "Wait, why?" He asked, standing up.

"I'm having really bad cramps, I think I just need to sleep alone tonight." You lied, quickly changing into your pajamas because Sam wasn't looking.

   "Alright, whatever you say." He muttered, finishing off his beer. You climbed into Sam's bed, feeling exhausted from today. Before you knew it, you were asleep.

   You woke up to searing pain. Sitting up, you cried out and clutched your head. Dean stood next to you, looking confused.

   "Did you touch me?" You asked, as blood ran down your hand.

   "I just kissed your forehead. I was going to get breakfast." He said, worry in his voice. Sam got up, and saw your blood.

   "Damn it Dean." He growled, going to get the first aid kit.

   "What did I do?" He yelled, but you just cried out in pain again.

"I've already had to stitch up two of her cuts, if you could just stop touching her we wouldn't have this problem." Sam said, sitting in front of you and moving your hand. Blood slipped into your eye and you closed it as Sam wiped it away. 

   "That's what you guys were doing? I thought you were having an affair or something." Dean said. You and Sam looked at each other before bursting out laughing. 

  "Sorry, but my heart belongs to one Winchester." You said, before your smile disappeared, "Dean, I don't see why there's anymore reason to hide it, the witch's curse- every time you touch me I get one of these cuts." You said, sighing. 

  "Oh. I- I'm so sorry Y/n, why didn't you tell me?" Dean asked, sitting next to you. You flinched as Sam began to stitch you up, but you answered Dean. 

  "Because I knew you wouldn't touch me, and I don't think I can handle that." You whispered, and Dean reached out to grab your hand, but instantly snatched it back. 

  "See what I mean?" You breathed out, waiting for Sam to finish stitching you up.

  "Just go get breakfast, we can talk more when you get back." You said. Dean nodded, got up, and left. 

  "What are we going to do Sam? We need to figure out how to stop this curse. I need to be able to touch Dean again." You said, missing the look of sadness cross his face. 

   "We'll figure it out, I promise." He said, finishing up the stitching. You nodded, a grim smile on your face. 

  "I sure hope so." You whispered, looking at Dean's bed.