Streak Part Three

"Y/n?" Sam asked, after minutes of heavy silence and not one of you guys making a move to leave the room. You didn't move when he spoke, staring at the portal gun. Sam walked over, gently placing his giant hand on your shoulder. "Y/n.." He repeated.

"He's gone." You whispered, and you were shocked to hear your voice. You'd never sounded so... empty. Sam made a pitying noise, pulling you into a hug and resting his chin on your head.

"You'll see him again, sweetie." Sam said, and you squeezed your eyes shut. You nodded into this shirt, wincing at the pain of him smooshing against your bullet wound. Sam pulled away, smiling at you and tucking your hair behind your ear. You gave him a small smile, and Dean walked over.

"How about we all just relax today? Netflix binge and snacks?" Dean asked, and you giggled. You nodded, and he grinned before him and Sam left to get the snacks and told you to go lay down in bed so you could rest.

You laid down in your bed, a heaviness in your heart and goofy smiles and super speed in your mind.

~Look at that we're travelling to another Earth~

"Barry, it's been two weeks since you came back from that Earth, and you haven't said anything about it, or even tried to be happy. Something happened, and you're going to tell me." Cisco demanded, picking up the garbage on Barry's floor and grimacing before throwing it away. Barry let out a heavy sigh, not moving from his bed.

"I don't want to talk about it." He muttered, pulling the blankets up to his chin. He couldn't stop thinking about you, your witty sense of humor, your gorgeous everything. Cisco shook his head, pulling back the blinds and letting the sun into the room. Barry winced, squeezing his eyes shut.

"You gotta tell me, dude. You're down in the dumps, and what kind of best friend would I be if I didn't help you feel better?" Cisco asked, sitting on the edge of Barry's bed. Barry sighed, willing himself to sit up.

"Fine. I'll tell you," Barry said, and Cisco grinned, "While I was in that other Earth, I met this girl. Apparently in that world there's monsters and ghosts and demons and Angels and there's these people that hunt them, and they're called hunters. And she's a hunter, she and her two older, extremely protective brothers. Well, I sorta kidnapped her to help me get back because she was kinda nice to me and I thought she was pretty so-"

"Wait," Cisco interjected, "You kidnapped her?" Barry sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, but it's okay because she got me back didn't she? So now can I finish my story?" Barry asked, and Cisco nodded.

"So, I kidnapped her and we made a plan to make this portal gun to get me back here, she came up with it, she's actually really smart. Anyways, while we spent so much time together, I kind of... fell for her," Cisco gasped, but otherwise stayed silent, "but then we had to say goodbye and so I kissed her and then I came back, and I just really really miss her and I think I'm in love with her." Barry finished, chewing on his lip.

"Well," Cisco said after a bit of silence, "The solution is clear."

Barry raised his eyebrow.

A grin spread on Cisco's face, "We're opening that portal and you're getting your girl."

~Look at that we're going back to the Winchester world~

"Y/N, I know you miss Barry. I know you do, but you need to take a break. You've been working non-stop since you could, and you need to still be resting. Your bullet wound hasn't healed completely." Sam said, walking in on you- yet again- researching a new hunt.