Kidnapped

Winchesters X Reader (No relationships, just you meeting them)

Synopsis: The Winchester kidnap you, thinking you're possessed by the demon they're hunting. But they're sure surprised when you turn out to be something completely different. 

     "Thank you." You told the lady at the register as she handed you back your card. She smiled and nodded, and you left. You walked down the street, pulling your jacket tighter to you as the wind chilled you to your bones. You heard the rumble of an engine and turned to look, but you didn't see anything. 

  Sighing, you shook your head and continued walking. You turned the corner, expecting to see your house right down the street. What you didn't expect was two men to be standing there. The shorter one grabbed you, wrapping a hand over your mouth and dragging you over to his car. That was the engine you had heard. You squirmed and screamed, trying to break free, but it was no use. They threw you into the trunk and shut the lid, leaving you in utter darkness.

   You screamed as loud as your lungs would let you, banging on the lid and trying to notify someone that you were being kidnapped. The car turned on, and the sound of the engine drowned out any sound you would make. You collapsed onto the floor of the trunk, panting and sobbing. You were going to die. You were going to die and there was so much you hadn't gotten to do with your life. 

    You didn't know how long you were in the trunk, or how long the two men had been driving. But the next time they opened the trunk, it was light outside. They stared down at you, faces twisted into glares. 

    "P-please let me go." You pleaded quietly as they pulled you out of the trunk. They both ignored you, walking over to a metal door and opening it before shoving you in. You stumbled forward, somehow regaining your balance before you could fall. They grabbed you again, leading you until you got to a room that looked suspiciously like a dungeon. They chained you to the chair in the middle of a- yes, you're hearing this right- pentagram, ignoring your pleas. 

   Once you were all chained up they left, once again leaving you in total darkness. Your crying started up again, becoming so violent that the sobs shook you. But finally, finally, you allowed yourself to pass out. 

       You woke up to water being splashed on you, your eyes shooting open and looking around in surprise. The taller of the men leaned against the wall, a confused look on his face. The shorter one was in front of you, a flask in his hand. 

    "Dean, why didn't it burn?" The taller one asked, and the shorter one, Dean, turned to look at him. "I- I don't know." He turned to you again, splashing some more water on you. You didn't know what to do, so you just sat there. 

   "Do you think maybe we..... grabbed the wrong person?" The taller one asked, walking forward. The two of them talked, staying hushed so you couldn't hear. You had never been so confused in your whole life. Then, the taller one walked towards you. You leaned back against the chair as far as you could, trying to get away. 

   "Um, this is really awkward, can you tell me your name?" He asked softly, and you looked at him. He wanted to know your name? 

   "It's y/n. Y/n Y/l/n." You stuttered, scared that this was the moment you would die. The taller guy turned to Dean, and they shared a look. 

    "What the hell do we do now, Sam?" Dean asked, and you finally had a name to put to the face. Sam, the taller one, and Dean, the shorter one. 

   "Maybe we could call Cas, have him take away her memories?" Sam said, and you raised an eyebrow. Erase memories? That was impossible. Dean nodded. 

  "Yeah, I'll do that." He closed his eyes before continuing, "Hey Cas, we're kind of in a dilemma right now. We need you. Please?" There was a ruffle of wings behind you, and both men looked at where the sound had come from. You just sat there, scared and very, very confused. 

  "Hey, Cas. So we kidnapped Y/n, thinking she was a demon. Turns out she's not, so we were wondering if you could take away her memories of this?" Dean said. Someone walked out from behind you, and you were guessing that was Cas. How long had he been there? 

   "Dean," Cas began, looking at you, "She may not be a demon, but she is a Nephilim. Her father is an Angel." 

A/n: I'm not going to stop asking for you to request stuff until people actually do request stuff because I love suggestions and also I can't think of any ideas on my own so there's that. Honestly, request anything. Anything at all. Even if it has nothing to do with X reader, I'd be happy to do ships too!! Please and thank you. Bye!!