Christmas

Sam X Reader

Synopsis: On Christmas Eve you had a breakdown from a reason I can't say right now. You kept blubbering about how you wanted to have a normal Christmas for once. And that's exactly what Sam gives you.

  You woke up, an enormous headache pounding your brain. Your eyes were still puffy from all the crying you had done last night, and Sam wasn't sleeping next to you like he had been. Sighing, you pulled yourself off the bed. Your legs were wobbly and it took you a minute to regain your balance. That's when you heard it. Christmas music was being played somewhere in the bunker.

  You followed the tune of 'It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas' to the library, and gasped at the sight. It was completely decorated like Christmas, and there was even a tree with presents under it. Sam and Dean sat at the table, each holding a cup of coffee. Sam saw you and shot up.

  "Merry Christmas y/n!" He shouted, and Dean repeated it tiredly. You smiled, tears springing to your e/c eyes.

  "Guys, this is amazing." You said, seeing a plate of cookies and a glass of milk destined for 'Santa.' Dean would probably eat them later.

  "Sam got me up at two in the morning to get all the stuff for this, but I'm glad to see you smile." Dean said, walking over to you. He pulled you into a hug which you returned. You knew you had been down in the dumps lately.

  "Hey where's my hug?" You heard Sam ask. You giggled and jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist.

  "Thank you Sam, this means so much to me. I love you." You said, holding to him tightly.

  "Anything for you, y/n. I love you too." He replied before capturing your lips with his.

  "Okay ew, can we open presents now?" Dean asked. You laughed and hopped down to the floor.

  "Wait! I got you guys presents! I didn't know we were gonna have a Christmas but I wanted to get you guys something. I'll be right back." You said, running off. When you came back, Dean was opening a present.

  "Aw Sammy, you shouldn't have." He teased, holding up a pie in a tin. Sam laughed and started opening his.

  "Really Dean?" Sam asked, gesturing to the porn magazine inside the wrapping. Dean laughed, but pointed to the magazine.

  "Look under it." He told his little brother. Sam lifted up the magazine and his eyes instantly shot up to Dean.

  "Are you serious?" He questioned. Dean grinned, "As a heart attack." He replied. Nestled under the magazine was a picture. A picture of a house.

  "Dean, you bought me a house? The one you knew I had been looking at?" Sam asked.

  "If you don't like it, it's okay. I just felt like it was a good present. I'm not saying you and y/n have to stop hunting, but-" Suddenly Sam was leaping at Dean and pulling him into a hug. You were shocked.

  "Dean, why did you buy us a house?" You asked.

  "Because of that." Dean replied, pointing to your bulging stomach that held your child.

  "But we can't just let you live alone, you'll be lonely." You argued. Dean leaned back, his arms behind his head.

  "Don't be stupid, I have Cas, and I will visit a whole hell of a lot." He replied, referring to his Angel boyfriend.

  "You guys deserve a life, and if that life includes hunting every once in awhile so be it. Have kids, Sam become a lawyer. I'll still be here and you can do cases nearby or sometimes go away to hunt." Dean said, and tears trickled down your cheeks.

  "Dean, this is the best thing I've ever been given. Thank you." Yi said, grabbing your husband's brother's hand. He smiled at you, brushing a tear away.

  "Okay, no chickflick moments. Open your presents." Dean ordered, pulling away from you. The first one was from Dean, you knew because it said, 'to the hormonal brat.' You opened it, and laughed. It was a picture of Dean and Cas posing dramatically by the Impala. There was a note that said, 'To put in your new home, because it wouldn't be complete without us.'

  "You dork." You said to Dean and he smirked. The next one was from Sam. You slowly peeled back the wrapping paper to reveal your favorite book, movie, CD,  and a stuffed animal of your favorite animal.

   "Thank you Sam!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms around him. He chuckled and held you closer to him.

  "Of course sweetheart." He replied. You pulled away and grabbed the two presents for the men who made your life worth living. You handed the first one to Dean, and watched as he opened it.

   Inside was a teddy bear that you had specially made to look like Dean, flannel and everything. He chuckled and clutched it to his chest.

  "Thanks y/n." He said and you nodded. You handed Sam his present next, hoping he would like it. Inside was the gender of your baby, in the form of the ink color of his favorite book.

  "Thanks y/n! This is my favorite book! But why is the ink pink?" He asked. You bit your lip.

  "It's the gender of our baby!" You exclaimed and Sam dropped the book.

  "It's a girl? We're having a girl?" Sam asked, and you nodded. He scooped you up into a hug that Dean quickly joined in on.

  "Yeah, we're having a girl." You sighed, and a smile tugged at your lips. This was the best Christmas that you had ever had.

A/n: It's not even close to Christmas but I was in the Holiday mood so I wrote this. I hope you enjoyed!