Tattoo

Sam X Reader

Synopsis: After waking up the day after their eighteenth birthday, everyone has a tattoo of the first thing their soulmate ever says to them. Yours, of course, it Sam Winchester. Not that you know that. 

       You read your tattoo probably for the millionth time, 'It's okay, it's over. We're going to help you.'  It was a little nerve-wracking that that is what yours said, but the idea of finding your true love trumped any fear you felt over the words. You had gotten your tattoo over ten years ago, and you still hadn't found your soulmate. But you knew they were out there, or else your tattoo would have disappeared. You were walking home after pulling extra hours at work, a restaurant, and it was pitch black outside. 

     "So, it's you isn't it? You're the small Winchester's soulmate." Came a voice, and you whirled around to see who had spoken. But there wasn't anyone in sight. 

   "Who are you?" You called, just as three men stepped into the light. All of them were rather handsome, except for their eyes. They were black. 

   "Hi there, as I was saying, your tattoo indicates that Sam Winchester is your soulmate. So we are going to take you to lure him and his brother in." The one in the middle said, and your whole body went cold. 

  "Oh God." You breathed out, before turning on your heels and running as fast as you could. You heard the slap of shoes on sidewalk behind you and you knew the three men with weird eyes were following you. You ran faster. But one of them grabbed your ankle and you fell forward. Your head smacked against the pavement, and everything went black. 

~Sam's POV~ 

     I looked at my tattoo, sighing. The words, 'You're Sam aren't you? My soulmate.' lay there. I wished more than anything to find the person that was my other half, it had been years, but I still hadn't found them. I guess it was hard to do so when you're in the hunting life. Dean had already found his soulmate though, although his soulmate didn't know that. Dean's tattoo said, 'I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition', which meant it was our friend Cas. Cas was an Angel, so he didn't have a tattoo. But there was a time when Cas was human, and his tattoo had said, 'Who are you?' Those two guys are meant for each other, but Dean won't tell Cas about it.

   "Dude I found us a case, three women have been reported missing in the past two weeks. All with (your hair color) hair and (your eye color) eyes." Dean said, popping his head into the library where I was sitting. I looked up, trying to hide the fact that I was staring at the tattoo again. 

    "Great, I'll go pack." I said, getting up and heading to my room. Dean told me I should stop obsessing over my soulmate, that it was stupid, but I think he only said that because he was too scared to tell Cas that they were soulmates. I threw everything I would need into my duffel bag before walking out to the Impala where Dean was already waiting. 

  "Ready?" He asked, and I nodded. Dean started driving while I looked over the information of our hunt. After the very long drive, we finally arrived and checked into a hotel. I was fidgety though, I didn't know why, but I had a feeling I needed to find those girls. And fast. 

~Your POV~ 

    You opened your eyes, moaning at the pounding in your head. You looked around, waiting for your vision to clear and your surroundings to come into focus. And when it did, you wished it hadn't. You were sitting on a tarp, your hands tied to a pole behind you. The tarp was stained with blood, lots of it. You looked around the room, whimpering as you saw two girls across from you that heads hung low. They were dead. You tried to break the chains on you, but they barely moved. Sighing, you leaned your head against the pole.