Broken

Requested by 

Synopsis: The three of you are on the hunt, and you get separated from your brothers. You get kidnapped by a group, and get tortured for your brothers' location.

TRIGGER WARNING: Hints of rape will be in this imagine. This is a really dark one, read at your own risk.

You walked through the eerily silent house, wincing at every creak in the ancient floorboards and every gust of wind howling outside. Your gun was raised high, the safety off. Your hands slightly shook, not enough to lower your chance of defeating the monster and surviving, but enough that you were annoyed at yourself.

It was quiet. Too quiet. So completely silent that you could hear your lungs expand as you breathed. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. Something was wrong. You needed to call Sam and Dean. You reached for your phone, lowering your gun for a second, when someone came up behind you.

They twisted your arm until you dropped the gun, yelping in pain, and they hit you in the head with something hard.

You blacked out.

When you came to, the first thing you noticed was the cold. It was freezing. Shivering, you tried to sit up, but your head hit something hard.

"Ow!" You rubbed your head, wincing. You slowly looked around, remembering what had happened. You had been kidnapped, your stupid ass, who thought you could take on just one hunt without your brothers, had been kidnapped.

The place you were in was small, really small. It was about 6 feet long, just enough for you to lay down straight, and two feet tall. Not even big enough for you to sit up in. Now, you'd been in tight places before, but nothing as bad as this.

You now learned that you were claustrophobic.

Trying to calm yourself, you took deep, slow breaths, laying down to give yourself more space. Tears slipped down your cheeks. It was pitch black, not even a window, and the cold was seeping into your bones. You were really in trouble. Suddenly, there was a vibrating in your containment.

Thuuuuummmmm. A pause. Thuuuuummmmm. Another pause. Thuuuuummmmm.

You gasped, feeling around for the object. Your hands grabbed something. Your phone! You checked the caller ID. Dean! You answered, holding it up to your ear.

"Dean? Dean, I'm in trouble. I really need help. Please. I don't know where I am, but I need you to come get me." You sobbed, waiting for his answer. There was nothing on the other line, only breathing.

"Dean?" You repeated quietly, more tears blurring your vision.

"No one's coming," A gruff voice said, the owner of the breathing, "You're going to die here." You let out an emotional scream, hanging up and throwing the phone, collapsing onto the floor. You were going to die in here. Whether from dehydration, starvation, lack of oxygen, or the cold, you weren't making it out.

You laid there for hours, just crying and trying not to focus on how cold it was. But after awhile, you heard a noise outside. A loud clank, and then the shuffling of footsteps. You pushed yourself as far back into your containment as you could, covering your mouth to try to stay quiet. More tears spilled.

There was another noise right outside your walls, you whimpered, and suddenly you were blinded by the first light you'd seen in who knows how long. Someone grabbed you, you tried to pull away, but they were too strong, and you were dragged into another room.