The King Can Love

Crowley X Reader

Synopsis: Requested by @DangerouslyClose . The Winchesters find a hunt in your town, and incorrectly think you're the demon they're hunting. You're not, but you do happen to be dating the King of Hell.

  You sat in the living room of your apartment, a box of tissues in your lap and tears staining your face. Your best friend, your neighbor, and your favorite co-worker had all been killed. It was a demon, Luthor, that had been doing all the killing. He was angry at Crowley, and was taking it out on you, because you were Crowley's one weakness.

  Of course, Crowley had no idea what Luthor had been doing, he was dealing with demon business and you hadn't told him. So you were left to suffer alone as this demon killed everyone you loved. Letting out a sob, you grabbed another tissue and wiped your eyes, adding it to your already overflowing trashcan.

  You grabbed your blanket off the floor, covering yourself with it and laying down on the couch. You sniffled, trying to keep the tears at bay. Sighing, you closed your eyes, hoping sleep would take over soon. And it did, and you fell into a dreamless sleep.

  The next morning, you woke up to your alarm, and somehow rolled yourself off the couch. Your eyes were red and puffy from crying, and you had no drive to do anything. You pulled your hair out of your face, changing into your work clothes, and leaving the comfort of your home.

  By the time you arrived at work, you had already gotten the fake smile just right. You walked in, saying hello to everyone there before going to where you needed to be.

  By the end of the day, you wanted nothing more than to go home and sit alone. Grabbing your jacket, you locked up before walking out onto the deserted street. You turned left, heading back to your house. You were so lost in your brain that you didn't realize two men were now following you, not until one of them grabbed your arm.

  "Going somewhere?" He asked, and you looked over at him as fear filled you. He was shorter than the other guy, with bright green eyes that were filled with hatred as he looked at you.

"Um, home.. I-I'm going home." You said, voice barely a whisper. The other guy grabbed your other arm, his hazel eyes filled with the same hatred.

  "Funny, because we have different plans for you." The taller one spat, before the two of them pulled you over to a classic black car. You were terrified, too scared to even speak as they put you in the trunk. If you hadn't been fearing for your life, you would've noticed the weird Satanic symbols on the inside of the trunk, but you weren't focusing on that.

You pounded on the trunk, you screamed, you did anything you could to show you were there, but nothing worked. And before you knew it, the car was stopped. You moved to the back of the trunk, trying to get away. It opened and the two men stared down at you, before the taller one grabbed you and pulled you out.

  They lead you into a bunker, the whole time you pleading for them to let you go. They just ignored you, and soon you were chained to a chair in a dungeon. Who were these guys?

  "Please, just let me go." You begged, tears rolling down your face. The shorter one leaned against the table while the other stood in front of you, a couple feet away.

  "Enough with the crap, we know what you are. We know that you killed those people, and that Crowley isn't gonna be happy when he finds out." The taller one said, while the shorter one just glared at you. You stopped pleading, confused.

  "Wait, what? Crowley?" You asked. How did he come into play right now? The shorter one smirked, thinking he finally got to the chink in your armor.

   "Yes, Crowley. He doesn't just let his demons go and kill people for fun, and he'll be here as soon as we call." The shorter one said, and you looked at him.

   "No, I'm not the demon. The demon is targeting my loved ones, trying to get to me. I didn't kill anyone." You explained. Now they looked confused. The taller one stepped forward, splashing you with what must've been holy water. When nothing happened, they realized they'd made a mistake.

  "Oh my god, we're so sorry." The taller one said, unchaining you. You rubbed your wrists, sighing.

"Wait, why would a demon be targeting you? And how do you know about demons? Are you a hunter?" The shorter one asked, not moving from his spot by the table.

   "No, I'm not a hunter. And a demon is targeting me because he wants to hurt Crowley. Hurting me hurts Crowley because I'm his girlfriend." You said, wiping the holy water off your face.

  "You're dating Crowley?" The taller one asked.

  "Yes, he's actually a pretty good guy." You said, still sitting in the chair. The shorter one looked extremely surprised.

  "Okay, ew. How about we take you home?" The shorter one asked, and you were about to agree when a voice sounded behind the two men.

  "Moose, Squirrel. I see you've met my jewel, Y/n." They both turned, realizing Crowley was there. But he wasn't looking at them, he was looking at you. You grinned, getting up and running into his arms.

"Hello, love. Did these two buffoons hurt you?" Crowley asked when you pulled away.

  You shook your head, "No, it was just a misunderstanding. I'm glad you're here." You said. Crowley snapped his fingers, and the two of you were now in the living room of your apartment.

   "Y/n, Darling, why didn't you tell me what Luthor was doing? That he was hurting you?" Crowley asked, brushing his thumb against your cheek. You smiled, leaning into the touch.

  "I didn't want you to worry, you were busy." You whispered, looking down. Crowley gently lifted your head up so you were looking at him.

"I'm never too busy for you, love." He said, and you felt your smile grow. You knew that as long he was here, you'd be okay, and that made you feel better than you had in weeks.

A/n: Sorry it took me forever to update! I haven't had Wi-Fi, which made it hard! I'll try to update more regularly. Thanks for reading!

P.s. I'm writing this on my phone so excuse any typos.