Convention

Jared X Reader

Synopsis: You play a hunter on the show Supernatural, and are dating Jared in real life. You go to a con and get quite a surprise.

(BTW I have nothing against Gen, she's one of my idols and I love her.)

"Excuse me, Mr. Padalecki. You need to get up, your very annoying girlfriend wants cuddles." You said in an authoritative voice. Jared chuckled, not opening his eyes. He wrapped his arms around you and you giggled as you nuzzled your face into his neck.

"You're right on that annoying part by the way." He said, and you playfully hit his chest. He laughed and kissed the top of your head.

"Today is the day we get to go to my first convention!" You said in a singsongy voice, excitement taking over.

"I know, it's going to be great. Conventions are fun." Jared replied, pulling away and climbing out of your guys' bed.

"Excuse me, I wasn't done cuddling." You pouted, crossing your arms over your chest and puckering your bottom lip.

"I know, but we gotta get ready." Jared replied, and you sighed before getting out of bed yourself. You walked into the bathroom, taking off your shirt. Jared came behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pressing soft kisses to your neck, shoulder, and collarbone.

"I love you, and I love these kinds of kisses, but you're the one that said we need to get ready." You pointed out, and Jared groaned before backing away from you.

"You shower, I'll make breakfast, then I'll shower." Jared said, and you nodded. He started to walk away but you grabbed his hand. He turned around and you pulled him down for a kiss. He kissed back before leaving to make breakfast. You showered, dancing to the music you had blasting as you washed your body and hair.

When you got out, you grabbed a towel before going into your closet. You thought for a few minutes before picking out a strapless red dress with a sweetheart neckline that was tight, but flowed out at the waist and went to your knees. You wore a jean jacket over it, with black leggings and light brown brown boots that went halfway up your calves. You curled your hair, and put makeup on. Smokey eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, mascara, contour, and after you ate you would put bright red lipstick on to match your dress. You walked into the kitchen to see Jared flipping pancakes. He stopped when he saw you.

"Wow, you look amazing Y/n." He commented, and you giggled and twirled in a circle to let him see all of you.

"Why thank you." You replied, sitting at the table. Jared handed you a plate of pancakes with bacon, and a mug of coffee.

"You eat, I'll go shower." He said, and you nodded. He leaned over to kiss you, and you pecked his lips before he went to shower. By the time you were done, Jared was done and dressed. He came in, getting himself a plate of food and sitting down. You got up and washed your plate and mug.

"I'm going to finish getting ready, then make sure our bags are packed. Then we can head out when Cliff gets here." You promised, before heading up to your room. You brushed your teeth, put on your lipstick, put your makeup and hair stuff in your bag, grabbed yours and Jared's bag and wlaked back downstairs.

"Okay, I think we're ready to go." You said, setting down the bags and going through your mental checklist.

"If not, we can just buy whatever we need." Jared promised, walking over. You smoothed down his shirt, trying to make everything perfect. Jared grabbed your hands and you looked up at him.

"It'll be fine, don't get yourself worked up." He said softly, and you nodded. You quickly hugged him before grabbing your bags and walking outside to where Cliff's car was waiting. Jensen was in the front seat, and smiled at you guys as you got in.

"Hey Y/n, Jared. How's it going?" He asked, and you smiled at him after putting on your seatbelt.

"We're good. How about you? How's Daneel?" You asked, you and Daneel were very close friends. You loved her very much.

"She's good, she misses you. Says you guys need to get together soon." Jensen replied.

"That's true. I'll plan something with her soon." You promised. Jensen nodded and Cliff started driving you guys to the airport. When you finally got onto the airplane, you sat next to Jared and grabbed his hand.

"This is going to be so much fun!" You squealed, and he laughed.

~The next day at the convention~

"Miss Y/l/n, you're going on the panel with Mr. Collins and then you have photo ops with Mr. Padalecki." A man said, ushering you into a room where Misha was waiting.

"Hey Y/n, your first panel. Are you excited?" He asked, and you nodded.

"I'm nervous too." You admitted.

"That's totally normal on your first time, just know these fans adore you and are even honored to be in your presence. Which is weird because we're just humans." Misha said, and you laughed. It was time for you to go on now. Misha went on stage, waving at the audience and being the huge goofball he was. You walked out, using the years of ballet you had as a kid to spin all the way to your chair. The crowd went wild. You sat down, grinning and waving. You took the microphone that was handed to you and sighed.

"Wow, my first convention and I'm already exhausted." You said, and the crowd laughed.

"I guess Jared will have to give you a massage later." Misha replied, and the corwd screamed at that. Apparently the fans liked you two as a couple.

"You shut your mouth." You replied teasingly. After that the questions started, and too soon the panel was over.

"I love you all! I hope to see you at my panel with Jared and Jensen!" You called as you went off stage. You sighed and sat down as you were out of the sight of all those fans.

"So, what's you think?" Misha asked, handing you a water bottle and sitting across from you. You drank it before replying.

"That was great, I loved it." Misha grinned and soon you were being taken to the photo op room. Jared was there and you hugged him. You two took countless photos with fans, doing whatever silly poses they wanted.

~The next day~

You were getting ready for your panel with J2, and Jared was nowhere to be seen.

"Just go on without him, we'll try to find him." A guy said, and you and Jensen walked on stage. Everyone cheered, and you grinned and waved. The questions started, and some of them were similar to the ones you had gotten yesterday.

"What about you in the front row. The guy in the hood." You said, pointing to the person raising his hand. He stood up and took off his hood. It was Jared.

"Jared, what are you doing?" Jensen asked, and he took the micrphone.

"I have a question, and it's for Y/n." He said, turning his gaze to you. You shrugged at Jensen and turned to Jared.

"Y/n, I love you a lot. More than anyone else in this whole world. And I'm pretty sure you feel the same. So, my question is, will you marry me?" The roar of the crowd was deafening. You gasped and covered your mouth, shocked.

"Of course I will." You replied, and he came up and slid the ring on your finger before picking you up and kissing you. The crowd went wild, but you ignored it.

"Well that was a twist." Jensen commented.