Music, Love, Laughter

Sam X Reader

Synopsis: You are in the middle of trying to find a case and you have the radio on. Suddenly Sam pulls you out of the chair to dance. A twist at the end though. 

   You sighed once again, scrolling through the news posts on Sam's computer. This looking for a case was exhausting, and you pulled away and rubbed your eyes. The radio was playing in the background, and you started humming along. Suddenly, your chair was pulled back and you were forced to stand up. Turning around, you looked up at your husband, Sam Winchester. 

    You giggled as he held your hand, his other resting on your hip. The two of you swayed to the music. You laid your head on his chest, enjoying the sound of his beating heart. He lifted you up and spun you around once, sending a squeal of delight out of you. The two of you stood as close as possible while still being able to dance. Sam started to sing the words, sending shivers up your spine. 

"I'm trying not to let it show, that I don't want to let this go.

Is there somewhere you can meet me?
'Cause I clutched your arms like stairway railings.
And you clutched my brain and eased my ailing.

You're writing lines about me; romantic poetry.
Your girl's got red in her cheeks, 'cause we're something she can't see.
And I try to refrain but you're stuck in my brain.
And all I do is cry and complain because second's not the same.

I'm sorry but I fell in love tonight.
I didn't mean to fall in love tonight.
You're looking like you fell in love tonight.
Could we pretend that we're in love?" 

   You nuzzled your face into his chest, trying to muffle the happy tears forming in your eyes. He kissed the top of your head, rubbing circles on your back. You looked up at him, your e/c eyes filled with love. 

    "I love you Sam, you know that?" You asked softly, a smile tugging at your lips. Sam bent down pressing a sweet kiss to your lips, making your heart overflow with love for this tall man. 

   "And I love you too." He murmured against your lips, causing you to sigh in content. The two of you swayed to the music again, perfectly happy. In this moment there was no hunting, monsters, pain, grief, loss, it was just peaceful bliss. Just you and Sam, nothing else was important. 

   But nothing good can last, because you suddenly shot up in bed. You were panting, and the dream felt like a slap in the face. You looked at the empty spot in the bed next to you, sobs already spilling out of you. Sam had died on a hunt five months ago, that was just a dream. 

   You sobbed harder, the pain actually physically hurting you. You stared at your left hand, the engagement and wedding ring still there. That part of the dream had been true, the marriage part. You clutched Sam's pillow to your chest, and after all this time it still smelled like him. You still remembered his last words to you, of course you did. 

   "Take care of our baby. I love you." 

    You looked down at your swollen stomach, and a morbid thought entered your mind. You would rather have Sam here than this thing in you. Realizing what you had just said, you stopped crying. You hadn't meant it, you loved this baby more than anything. Well, anything that was alive. Rubbing your stomach, you slowly let the pain lull you to sleep once again. You were almost asleep when you uttered the words:

  "I miss you so much Sam, I love you." 

A/N: I'm sorry this was really short and I promise the next one I write will actually be happy. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Keep reading!