Watch

Castiel X Reader

Synopsis: You are cleaning the bunker after the Winchesters left to go on a hunt, and you don't notice the Angel watch you sing and dance along to the radio. 

   You swept under the table in the library, shaking your hips to the music on the radio. You sang along: 

"You're an angel fallen down, won't you tell us of the clouds

You have fallen from the sky. How high? How high?

You're true and pure
You hold the cure
We're all diseased
You hold the key.

You're an angel fallen down, won't you tell us of the clouds
You have fallen from the sky. How high? How high?" 

    You spun around, holding the broom like it was a dance partner. You didn't notice Cas watching you from the doorway, a smile tugging at his lips. You finished sweeping, shaking your ass as you squatted down  to sweep the stuff into the  dustpan. 

   You turned around, shrieking when you saw Cas. You clutched your free hand to your chest, breathing heavily. 

  "Cas! How long have you been there?"  You asked. He walked closer, his brow furrowed. 

  "That whole song. You have a very pretty voice and you look good dancing." He replied. Your face went crimson. You had had a crush on the Angel for quite some time now, and him complimenting you got you flustered. 

   "No I don't." You stuttered, looking down at your bare feet. You cursed yourself for only wearing a tank top and short shorts. Cas grabbed your chin and gently lifted your face up, forcing you to meet his blue eyed gaze. 

   "I think it was beautiful, y/n. Don't put yourself down." Cas muttered, his eyes pleading. Your eyes flicked down to his lips, nervous at how close they were. 

   "Cas, can you p-please  let me g-go?" You asked, stammering over your words.  He let go of your chin and you stumbled back, your heart pounding. 

   "Y/n? Is everything okay?" Castiel asked. You avoided his gaze, heavily slumping down into a chair. 

   "No, Cas. I like you, a lot. And when you touch me like that or compliment me it gets me flustered and I really wanna kiss you."  You exclaimed. You slapped a hand to your mouth as you realized what you just said. You got up, running out of the room. 

    "Y/n, wait!" Cas yelled after you, but you ignored him. You ran into your room and slammed the door shut, locking it. Tears threatened to pour and you rested your head against your knees, your arms wrapped around your calves. 

     "Y/n?" You heard outside your door. You shook  your head, staying completely silent. 

   "Y/n, please  let me in. What you said, I- I feel the exact same way. Especially the kissing part." Cas said, that last part quieter. 

      Your head shot up, he felt the same way? You opened the door, and Cas' face flooded with relief. Before he could say anything you pulled him into the room,  smashing your lips against his. You walked backwards until you hit the bed.  

    You laid down, Cas holding himself up above you. He deepened the kiss and you wrapped your legs around him. You took off his trench coat, throwing it to somewhere in the room. You were starting with his tie when a voice made both of you freeze. 

   "What the hell?" 

    You looked up to see Dean in the doorway, Sam standing behind him. Both of their faces were twisted  with shock and Cas jumped off the bed as if he had been electrocuted. 

    "Hey guys." You said, a nervous smile on your face.  Your older brothers looked at Cas, their faces turning to anger. 

   "What were you doing? That's our little sister!" Dean yelled, walking over to Cas. He lifted his hands, backing into the wall. 

   "Guys stop! It was me, I lead him to the bed. Don't hurt him, please." You begged, hopping off the bed. You grabbed Dean's arm forcing him to look at you.  

    "If either of you hurt him  I will never forgive you." You said, your voice cold. Sam stepped up. 

   "But y/n, your our little sister. We have to protect you." He said softly. 

  "First of all, you guys have known Cas so have a little trust. Second of all, I am a grown woman; I can take care of myself." You explained, going to stand next to Cas. 

   "So are you guys like, together now?" Dean asked. You looked up at Cas, a question in your e/c eyes. Cas looked back at Dean and nodded. 

   "We are, Dean. I care deeply about your sister and promise to take care of her and protect her." Cas said, and you grinned. 

   "If  we hear about you hurting her in any way, we'll kick your ass." Sam promised. Cas nodded and, reluctantly, your brothers left the room. 

  You turned to Castiel, and you pulled him into a hug. You smiled because you finally got the man, technically Angel, you wanted. 

  "Y/n, can I kiss you again?" Cas asked and you laughed, pulling away. 

  "I don't see why not." You replied. And with that Cas swooped down and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around him, enjoying the comforting embrace.