Streak

Barry Allen X Reader (The Flash/Supernatural crossover) 

Requested by Speedy_Squirrel

Synopsis: You and your brothers (Sam and Dean) are just researching in the bunker when you get wind of a streak. You decide to investigate, which introduces you to Barry Allen, who you instantly take a liking to. 

*Reader's name is Natalie, nickname is Wolf, with brown hair and hazel eyes*

(If you don't watch The Flash, you should! It's an amazing show! It's on Netflix, so get to watching.) 

   Scrolling through your laptop and scanning all the news articles, you checked for anything out of the ordinary. Anything that could be a potential case. Your brothers did the same, all of you sitting in silence as the boredom from lack of cases took over. It had been unusually quiet lately, leaving the three of you just too many days off. To say the least, you all were going crazy with nothing to do. 

 "Got anything, Natalie?" Sam asked, looking over at you. You sighed, looking at him and shaking your head. Sam sighed, turning back to his laptop. You did the same, and the researching continued. 

 "I got something!" Dean exclaimed, and both you and Sam looked at him expectantly. He turned his laptop to face the two of you, and you quickly read the article on the screen. It seemed like your kind of thing, a mysterious streak going all around town. You thought it was worth checking out. The three of you shared a look, before getting up to get your things for a hunt. 

~Timeskip because I'm lazy~

     You and your brothers had solved the case. The streak was a man, a man who could run faster than anything you had ever seen. You knew where he was holed up, and you guys were going to find him and get some answers. 

    You got out of the Impala, grabbing your gun from the trunk and following your brothers into the house he was staying in. The three of you walked in, not making a single noise. Everything in the house was trashed, which made it difficult to walk through the house without making noise. You gestured that you were going upstairs, and your brothers nodded before going deeper into the house. You crept up the stairs, gun held in front of you. 

    The first two rooms were empty, the third one wasn't. It was filled with food wrappers, mostly burger places, and there was a guy laying on the broken bed in the corner of the room, dead asleep. You hated yourself for it, but you couldn't help but notice how absolutely handsome he was. Shaking your head, you blocked out the thoughts. This was the monster you were hunting, not someone you could get to know over dates. 

   You kicked his foot that was hanging off the bed, putting your finger on the trigger and pointing the gun at him. He grunted, sitting up and looking at you. When he realized you were holding a gun, his eyes widened and the gun was out of your hand in less than a second. You gaped, he was holding the gun. You grabbed his arm, twisting it so he dropped the gun and fell to the ground in pain. You placed your foot on his chest, pinning him down and pointing your gun at him once again. 

  "Try that again, and you'll get more than a twisted arm." You spat. Now you got a good look at him for the first time, and you weren't disappointed. He was cute, super cute. And he was smiling at you, another thing that just made you more attracted to him. 

  "You're good at hand-to-hand combat, and I'm guessing you know your way around a gun. But I'm hoping someone as pretty as you doesn't put a hole in my chest." He said. You stalled, did he really just call you pretty? Shaking your head, you once again pushed your thoughts away and turned the safety off of your gun.  

  "Sam! Dean!" You yelled, not taking your eyes off the man who was still looking at you like you were the most amazing thing he'd ever seen. Your brothers ran in, scared you had gotten hurt. When they saw the situation, Dean grabbed the guy and held him by the collar, pointing the gun at his heart. 

  "Dean! Wait.. maybe he has an explanation for all this." You said, chewing on your lip. The man looked at you, sending you a grateful smile. 

  "Fine. You have three seconds. Talk." Dean growled, pulling away from the man a little bit. The man cleared his throat. 

  "My name is Barry Allen, and I'm not from this Earth." He said.

A/N: If you want to request a show crossover one-shot, look in my bio to see if I've watched the show. If it's not up there, you can message me and ask because not all of the shows I watch are listed there! Okay, that's all! Love you!

P.S. There will be a second part to this one shot