A/N

Hey, guys! Long time, no see. Sorry it's been so long, my life has been SO hectic lately. It's crazy. Anyways, I'm here to say a few things, and then hopefully I start working on an update. So, lately my mental health has been very bad, and it's made it hard for me to focus on anything. I nearly failed math class this semester, and that is not okay. So, I'm taking some time to work on myself. 

I have no social media apps on my phone, and I'm going to focus more on myself and my schoolwork. I will, however, still be updating my stories on here when I can. That includes this one. So, have no fear, I will still be supplying y'all with your Supernatural oneshots. (Yay!!)

To all the people who have requested things that i have not done- I am so terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but I will not be able to do your requests. I'm just not in the right mindset for that right now, and I don't want to have to make you guys wait for when I'm okay enough to do them. So, sadly, I won't be able to do them. I'm very very sorry, but I've got to take some time to work on myself. And writing is something that brings me peace, and the reminder that I haven't done all the requests stresses me out. So sorry again, and I hope you can forgive me and maybe keep reading. 

While I won't be doing anything already requested, you can request something else and I will take it into consideration if it gets my writer juices flowing enough. 

Again, I am so so sorry but I need to work on myself right now. 

I'll hopefully update soon. 

I love you all so much, thank you for all your support. xoxo. 

-C