Wedding Bells

Sam X Reader

Synopsis: You left the Winchesters two years ago because Sam broke your heart when he fell in love with someone else. Here you are, having a normal life and literally minutes away from marrying your fiance. That is until someone from your past crashes the ceremony.

   You looked at yourself in the mirror, sighing. You smoothed out your wedding dress. It was strapless with a sweetheart neckline, tight and flowed out at the waist. It was like a white ballgown. Your hair was up, pinned with the tiara attached to your veil.

  "Y/n, you ready?" Your maid of honor, your best friend Rae, asked. You turned to her, nodding. You grabbed your bouquet and followed her into the foyer leading to the aisle.

   "It's going to be okay, you and Tristan love each other. This is gonna be great." Rae whispered to you, and you smiled. The music started playing, and Rae held out her arm to walk you down the aisle. Tristan stood there, smiling at you. Once you were at the end, you gave Rae your bouquet and took Tristan's hands.

  "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Tristan Michaels and Y/n Y/l/n. If anyone has any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher called. You smiled happily at Tristan, and he did the same.

  "I, for one, have an objection." You whirled around, trying to see who was stopping this wedding. Who you saw had you more shocked than anything.

   "Sam?" You breathed out.

   "Y/n, you know who this man is?" Tristan asked.

   "Yeah, he's an old friend. Sam what are you doing here?" You questioned, letting go of Tristan. 

   "Y/n, I love you. Come back with me, let's be together. I should have told you how I felt when you were still with us. Please, I need you. Dean misses you too." Sam pleaded. You gasped, was this actually happening.

  "Y/n, you're not actually thinking about this, are you?" Tristan asked, and you looked at him.

  "I'm sorry Tristan, you were just a rebound. Sam has always been the man for me." You apologized. Tristan, along with many others, gasped. You slid off your engagement ring and handed it to him. 

  "Bye Rae. I'll miss you a lot." You said, hugging your closest friend.

  "You be careful okay, make sure this is what you wanna do." She told you, and you nodded. Then you finally walked over to Sam. He grabbed your hand, and you tried not to focus on everyone's gazes on your back. 

  "Let's go." Sam muttered to you, and the two of you walked out of the chapel. You realized he was in a suit, which confused you deeply. 

  "Sam, why are you in a suit?" You asked, and he stopped. He turned to you, a nervous smile on his lips. Then he did something you never expected, he got down on one knee. 

   "Y/n Y/l/n, I love you. Like a lot, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you do me the incredible honor of marrying me? Right now, in this church?" Sam questioned, holding up a ring that must have cost a fortune. You gasped, pressing a hand against your mouth. 

  "Sam, I- I would love to." You said, holding your hand out to him. He slid the ring on your finger and stood up. You looked up at him, your e/c eyes swimming with tears. Sam leaned down, pressing a sweet kiss against your lips.  

  "Alright, let's go back into the chapel and do this." He breathed out, and you could've laughed at the irony. This morning you woke up thinking you would get married today, and you were, but to a completely different man. Sam pushed open the double doors, causing a rather dramatic entrance. 

   "Excuse me preacher, Y/n and I need you to marry us. Anyone who doesn't want to watch this wedding please leave." Sam called, and Tristan stood up. 

  "Are you kidding? You don't waste any time do you y/n?" He yelled, and you flinched. 

 "Tristan, I'm really sorry. We wouldn't have had a happy marriage, and I don't belong in this life. So please leave." You pleaded. Him and everyone who was there for him left, leaving you, Sam, and your bridesmaids. 

  "Well, at least I still get to see my girl get married. Let's do this." Rae exclaimed, and you laughed. You and Sam walked up to the preacher, and he continued on with the ceremony. Right before it had started, Dean had walked in. He winked at you, sitting down to watch the wedding. 

   "I do." You said, not taking your eyes off of Sam Winchester, the man you loved. The preacher cleared his throat before continuing. 

  "Then I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." He said, and Sam dipped you before kissing you. Rae and Dean cheered the loudest, and you giggled against Sam's lips. 

   "And that, kids, is the story of how me and your dad got married." You finished off, watching your two children. Mary, age sixteen, and her brother Bobby, age fourteen, stared at you in wonder. Sam, your husband of eighteen years, came behind you and placed a hand on your shoulder. 

   "Did uncle Dean and aunt Rae really meet at your wedding?" Bobby asked, and Mary looked like she had been thinking that too. 

   "Yes, they got married a year later." Sam confirmed, and your kids looked at each other. 

   "That's crazy." Mary breathed out, and you laughed. Mary went to the kitchen to bake something, and Bobby went down to the shooting range. 

   "That's still the best decision I've ever heard." Sam said, and you turned around to hug him. He kissed the top of your head, pulling you closer. 

    "I love you, you crazy man. You know, I could have told you to get lost and I would've just married Tristan." You said, and you felt Sam's chuckle rather than heard it. 

   "I'm sure glad you didn't, and I love you too." He replied.