Taken Part Two

You were exhausted. It had been hours of torture, and all your clothes were completely red. You hadn't had anything to eat, or drink for that matter. Pretty soon you were sure you'd be dead. Your chest rose with rattling breaths, and you watched as your capture came closer with a knife in his blood-stained hands. 

   "Please, stop." You begged, your voice raspy. You could barely move, so there was nothing you could do to fight what he was doing to you except try to convince him to stop. He just grinned before grabbing your hand and making a long, jagged cut on it, just like the cuts found on the victims' bodies. You realized something, why you guys couldn't figure out what kind of monster it was. It wasn't a monster, it was human and it was standing right in front of you. You tried to scream, but you had no voice left. So you just sat there, in agonizing pain. 

~Sam's POV~ 

      We had been driving around for hours, and still there was no sight of her. I was getting frustrated, we had to find her. I looked out the window, angrily tapping my fingers on my leg. Dean kept driving, staying silent because he knew how stressed I was at this moment. 

   "What if the monster took her into that alley? It would make sense, to stay out of the prying eyes of townsfolk." Dean offered, pointing to an alley on the way to the pizza place. (Way to go Dean!) I opened my door, jumping out and running into the alley. Y/n's sweater was laying on the ground, Dean was right, this was where she was grabbed. 

   "The monster must have taken her over that wall and into the woods. An abandoned cabin maybe." I offered, pointing to the wall at the end of the alley. Finally we got a clue, and I was going to find Y/n. 

~Your POV~ 

       The man came closer, right up to your face. You shied away, but not much. Every inch of you was burning in pain. He grabbed your chin and made you face him, to which you scowled at him with all your might. He scowled back before pushing your head back into the wall. Hard. There was a ringing in your ears, and you felt something warm drip down your head. 

   "Soon enough, you'll look at me like you're supposed to. Even if I have to make your cold dead body do it." He said, before standing up and walking back to his table of tools. Your vision was bordered with black dots, and your heart was beating faster than it ever had. 

   "When my friends come here, if I'm dead, tell Sam I love him. That's all I'm asking of you." You said, your head hanging low. You heard metal clack against metal and you knew he had heard you. He walked over again, and you winced as you waited for the pain. But none came. You looked up to see him staring at you, confused. 

   "This Sam you're talking about, you love him?" He asked, and you knew you shouldn't answer. But you were going to die anyways, so there was no point to hide anything. You nodded before speaking. 

   "With all of my heart." You replied, tears springing to your eyes. You knew you were never going to see him again, and that hurt you more than anything the man did. The man pursed his lips, lost in thought. 

   "Why? Why do you do that? Love is weak, and it destroys you. Why do you love him?" He asked, and it took all your strength to look up at him. 

  "Because, even though it hurts like hell, sometimes love is all you have. When everything is falling apart, and you feel like nothing is going right, you still have love. No matter what you always have love. I love him because he's the one for me." You stopped, letting out a pained chuckle, "I always knew he was it, but I never told him. And boy do I regret that now. I love him because he sees me as I am, and still stays with me no matter what." You finished off, your tears spilling and washing off some of the blood. 

   "I never understood that, but what you just said, it kind of made me understand. You have had a hard life, and this Sam man makes it all worth it. You love him, because he's your light in a pool of darkness." He said, and you were surprised a man like him understood that. 

   "Exactly, and I don't know how much longer I'm going to be here, so when they come, please tell Sam I love him." You said, getting more tired by the second. 

   "Your friends aren't coming, but if they somehow do, I will tell Sam. Now- let's continue the torture." He said, standing up and walking back over to his tools. But he hesitated, and that's how you knew he still had humanity left in him. When he started cutting your skin again, you didn't cry out, you were at peace. You were going to die, but at least you knew Sam would know how you felt. 

~Sam's POV~ 

   We continued walking through the forest, and I was getting more worried by the second. Finally, after what felt like forever, we came across a cabin where the windows were boarded up. I looked at Dean, and he nodded before pulling out his gun. I walked up to the door, counting to three before kicking it open. 

~Your POV~ 

     You sat there, getting sliced up, when suddenly the door was kicked open. You slowly looked over, seeing Sam and Dean. They had done it, they'd found you. Dean shot the man, and you watched as he fell to the floor. 

   "Tell him yourself." The man said, gasping before his body went limp. Sam ran over to you, and untied you, and you instantly put your arms around him. Every part of your body was screaming, but you didn't care. 

   "Y/n, just hold on. Dean's praying to Cas. He'll save you." Sam said, and you couldn't help but shake your head. He was still trying to save you.

  "I love you Sam." You whispered, "I always have." He looked at you, shock on his face. You barely had time to do anything before he was kissing you, and you smiled throughout the pain. Because Sam felt the same. Suddenly, two fingers pressed to your forehead and all the pain disappeared. You looked up to see Cas, and he gave you a slight nod before all four of you were back in the hotel room. Sam still had his arms around you, and you loved it.

  "I love you too y/n." He said, before pressing his lips to yours once again. You sighed, because this was just what you had always wanted.