You've Changed Part Two

Dean got up from the bar, and you thought he was going to walk out. He did, but he grabbed your arm and took you with him. He went behind the bar, out of prying eyes before letting your arm and turning away from you. 

 "Dean, what's gotten into you?" You asked, rubbing the spot where he had grabbed your arm. You knew there would be a bruise. Dean turned to you, his face having a smitten look on it. He seemed so cold and distant, nothing like the man you loved. 

  "Nothing's gotten into me sweetheart, this is still me. Just improved a little." He sassed off before his candy apple eyes turned black. You gasped, reeling back. No wonder he seemed cold. He was possessed. 

 "You get out of my boyfriend you son of a bitch." You spat, and Dean chuckled. He opened his arms, showing himself off, his eyes back to normal again. 

 "I am your boyfriend, think about it. The Mark of Cain keeps me alive, but with a consequence. When I died, I came back. But as a demon." He said, a smug smile on his face. You shook your head, refusing to believe it. You stared at Dean, wishing you'd been smart enough to carry some salt or holy water around with you. But you had nothing to use against the monster inside of Dean. 

   "You're lying, demons lie." You said, glaring at Dean, or whatever the demon's name was. Dean chuckled, running his hand through his hair as he looked at you, mossy green eyes cold and emotionless. 

 "Yes, they do lie. But I'm not. I have to reason to lie to you, y/n. You're not going to live long enough to tell anyone anyways." He said, before reaching back and pulling the first blade out of his pocket. Your eyes widened, fear coursing through your veins. 

 "Dean, please. I love you. Don't do this. This isn't you." You said, your voice barely a whisper. Dean just smiled, taking a few steps forward as you took a few steps back. That continued for a bit, like a dangerous dance, until your back hit the wall. Dean came forward, the closest you two have been since Dean got the mark of Cain, his breath fanning across your face. 

 "It's okay, I'll make it painless. No hard feelings, y/n. I just can't have anyone from my past showing up and screwing with my new life." He whispered, pressing the blade against your throat. You squirmed a bit, avoiding his gaze because you knew you would cry if you saw those beautiful green eyes. 

 "Just know that I love you, okay? I always will." You said, closing your eyes as he pressed the blade down a little too hard and skin broke. Dean chuckled, before moving the blade down to where your heart was. He was about to plunge the knife into your chest when suddenly he was pulled off you with a grunt. You opened your eyes to see Sam and Dean now fighting, and you knew you needed to help Sam, you just didn't know how. 

 "Dean!" You yelled, knowing the best way you could help was to distract Dean so Sam could take him down. His gaze snapped to you, an animalistic growl slipping through his lips as Sam poured holy water on him and put the Enochian handcuffs on him.

 "Y/n, go get in the car." Sam ordered, grabbing Dean. You felt light-headed, so much happening in such a short time that it disoriented you. You stumbled blindly to the car, your throat drier than it had ever been. Sam shoved Dean into the backseat, and you scooted up, getting as far away from him as you could. 

 "Oh, little Y/n's scared. You should be. When I get out, you'll be the first one I kill." Dean said just as Sam got into the car. You felt tears well up in your eyes but you blinked them away, knowing not to show emotion in front of Dean when he was like this. The drive back to the bunker was mostly silent, you trying to keep your tears at bay and work through the new information. Dean was a demon. And he wanted you dead. 

  "Y/n, you go get some rest. I'll take Dean to the dungeon." Sam said, and you nodded, reaching for the door handle. "Yeah, Y/n. Go get some rest. You'll need it." Dean said, and you felt shivers go down your spine. Not the good kind. You quickly got out of the car, running into the bunker and not stopping until you were in your room, the door shut. You collapsed onto the bed, finally able to cry. You clutched the pillow to your chest that smelled like Dean, which only spurred on your tears. You didn't know how long you were in there, you didn't care, you were so depressed that you didn't look up to see who had just opened your door and walked in.