Streak Part Two

"What do you mean you're 'not from this Earth'?" Sam asked, still pointing his gun at Barry. You waited patiently for him to answer, intrigued. He shifted awkwardly, probably due to Dean still pinning him to the wall.

"Well, it's hard to explain. I came through a portal, trying to get to my friend who was on Earth-2, but I somehow ended up here instead. On Earth-26." Barry explained, and you and your brothers had the same confused expression on your faces.

"There's more than one Earth?" You asked, and Barry looked over at you. You felt your heart skip a beat, and you almost screamed. This was so infuriating. You could not be attracted to him. He was the thing you were hunting. But your brain and your heart were fighting, and it seemed like your heart was winning.

"Yes. There's many. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true." In three seconds, he was behind you, and both Sam and Dean instantly pointed their guns at him, but you knew they couldn't shoot. You were in the way. That's why Barry was standing there.

"Get away from her!" Sam exclaimed, and you felt Barry's breath on your neck, which sent shivers through your body.

"I'm sorry, but you have to trust that I don't want to hurt you." Barry whispered before you felt yourself being jerked, and then it felt like you were going the speed of a jet. You couldn't breathe you were going so fast, and your stomach was churning in an unfriendly way. By the time you stopped, you didn't get a chance to look at your surroundings before you were retching up all the food in your body. Barry watched you, feeling more guilty by the second.

You shakily wiped your mouth, standing up and turning to look at Barry as deep breaths filled your lungs. "What the hell is going on?" You asked, trying not to show your fear in your voice. Your brothers wouldn't act scared in your situation, and you needed to be like them.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did, but I need your help. I have to get back home, my world needs me," He paused, a smile tugging at his lips, "And something tells me that you're a lot more willing to help than your brothers back there."

You sighed. He was right. You would be more willing to help, all because your stupid heart had to go, pick him! Pick him!

"Fine, I'll help you. But you need to understand that if my brothers find you before I get you out of here, they will kill you. They're a little protective of me." You said, and Barry smiled.

"Thank you." He replied, and you nodded before he lead you into the old house he had ran to. Now that you got a good look at it, you could see that it was actually pretty nice. Although rustic, it didn't give off a rundown, abandoned house vibe. It gave off a vibe that this place was rich with memories, and was begging to be cracked open and have every single one discovered.

When the two of you got into the house, you instantly went to the bathroom and rinsed your mouth out more times than you needed. The aftertaste of puke was bad, and you feared you'd throw up again if you had to bear it much longer. Once that was taken care of, you and Barry sat down in the living room, on opposite sides of the quaint room, and tried to acquire a plan.

"So, how exactly do you get from planet to planet?" You asked, leaning back and crossing your arms over your chest, unknowingly giving yourself a better view of Barry.

"Well, you travel through these portal things, and usually I have this guy with me that can actually form the portals (SHOUTOUT TO CISCO, MY BABY), but he's the one I was coming to get and now I have no way back because he's on another Earth." Barry explained, and you nodded thoughtfully.

"Right, okay. And how do you suppose we get you back if we don't have that guy?" You sat up, leaning forward and resting your elbows on your knees.