Taken

Sam X Reader 

Synopsis: It's a typical hunt, until you get kidnapped. But it isn't a monster, it's a human. And to you, that's the scariest thing that could happen. 

       You sat down on the couch, sighing. You and the Winchesters were having a hard time finding out what it was you were hunting, and it was taking a toll on all of you. None of you had eaten today, and you needed to get out of the motel room. 

   "How about I go get us some pizza?" You asked, leaning over the back of the couch to look at the two brothers who were slaving away over articles and their dad's journal. They probably didn't even hear what you said. 

   "Yeah, yeah that sounds good." Sam said, furrowing his brow as he read a paper again for the fourth time. You sighed, got up, grabbed your jacket, and walked out of the hotel room. You walked down the street, occasionally glancing at the setting sun. The wind picked up a little, and you shivered. You walked past an alley, when suddenly someone grabbed your arm and pulled you in. You tried to get away, but their other hand pressed a rag to your nose and mouth. Suddenly, you were very tired. Your struggling started to get weaker, and soon your eyelids drifted shut and your body fell limp. 

~Sam's POV~ 

     "It's been an hour since Y/n left. She should be back by now." I said, looking up from my laptop. Dean looked at me, confused. 

  "Y/n left?" He asked, looking around, just realizing she was gone. Wow, we really had been working too hard. 

  "Yeah, she said she was going to get pizza, that was an hour ago. She should be back by now." I explained, getting worried. Was she kidnapped by the thing that we were hunting? Dean stood up and grabbed his jacket. 

   "Let's go find her then." He said, grabbing his keys. She must've walked then. I stood up and grabbed my own jacket, following Dean out to the Impala. He started driving to the pizza parlor, while I looked for Y/n. If she was dead and I never got to tell her how I feel, I would never forgive myself. 

~Your POV~ 

     You opened your eyes, but it was hard to see because your vision was so blurry. Trying to stand up was a bust, you were tied up to something. You blinked a few times, and your vision cleared up. The room you were in came into view. There were bright lights that hurt your eyes, like the kinds in Walmart or the hospital. All the windows were boarded up, a ratty couch pushed against the door to block anyone coming in or going out, and a staircase on your right that must've lead to the second level. You looked down to see shackles on your ankles, the chains connected to the floor. There was no way you could walk anywhere in those. Your hands were tied with rope, that was leaving angry red marks on your wrists, and you couldn't pull them down to relieve the pressure in your shoulders. 

      "You're awake, I was scared I might've gone a little overboard with the drugs. That would've been a pity, because you wouldn't have been alive for all the fun we're going to have. But you are alive, and we can get started." Said a voice, and you finally noticed the man in the room. He was actually quite handsome, which surprised you. He had well-groomed shiny black hair, straight white teeth, bright blue eyes, and was dressed in a very expensive-looking suit. Okay, this was getting confusing. 

  "What are you? Vampire? Ghoul?" You asked groggily, and he looked at you as if you had grown a second head. He walked over, crouching in front of you. His minty breath fanned across your face, and you shied away. But he grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him. 

   "Are you okay in the head?" He asked quietly, a sickening grin on his face, "I'm human sweetheart, as human as you." He added, before standing up and walking over to a table covered in wicked looking tools. 

   "You're not human." You spat, "Doing stuff like this to people, that's  not human. You're sick, and when my friends find me they will kill you. Because you're not human." You said. He looked at you before letting out a laugh. 

    "Love, I'm sorry to break it to you, but no one is coming. They may be looking, but they won't find me. Highly trained FBI can't find me, what makes you think your friends can?" He asked, and despite your grogginess you smirked. 

   "You haven't met them, they're smarter and more trained than FBI guys in searching for things. Including me." You said, and a scowl entered his face. He grabbed a blade of the table, and walked over. 

   "You're going to regret speaking without permission." He snarled, before clutching the blade and stabbing it into your shoulder. The pain was immediate, and you screamed so loud you were sure that everyone could hear it.