Kidnapped Part Two

"What the hell is a Nephilim? What's going on?" You demanded, suddenly getting the courage to ask. You had a feeling these men weren't going to kill you, so you figured you'd get an explanation. All three men turned to look at you, and you couldn't help but notice how attractive they all were. 

             "I promise I'll explain it all in a minute, just let us understand it first." Sam said, and then the three of them walked out of the dungeon to talk. You sighed, slumping down in the chair you were chained to. You thought about Cas' words, how he said your father was an Angel. It didn't make sense, there were no such things as Angels, right? 

          You continued to sit there, mind muddled with confusing thoughts. You'd never known your father, and your mother had been killed when you were sixteen. Maybe if she was still alive she could give you some clarity. You felt tears burn your eyes, and you blinked them away. Now was not the time to get emotional about your mother being gone. 

        It was only a few minutes later when the three men walked back in, and you perked up as they did. You were ready to understand what the hell was going on, and maybe be able to go back home. Not that you had anything waiting for you there, you had no family, no friends, and a job that made you want to die. But anything was better than staying chained to this chair in this dark room.

     "So, I believe I promised you an explanation." Sam said, smiling. You nodded, smiling back at him and waiting for him to tell you what was happening. 

       "This might be a little hard to believe, but I just need you to hear us out. You're a Nephilim, which means your mom was a human and your dad was an Angel. I know what you're thinking, there's no such things as Angels. But, that's not true. Our friend Cas here actually is an Angel, and he can prove it if he needs to." Sam began, and you just sat there. These guys kidnapped you, why did you have an urge to believe them?

       "So does that mean I have powers?" You asked, and both Sam and Dean chuckled. The guy named Cas walked over, standing in front of you. He squinted down at you, and you realized how absolutely gorgeous his eyes were. 

      "Yes, you have powers. You are far more powerful than any Angel or human, y/n. Many people and Angels will want to kill you." He explained, his tone deadly serious. You nodded, swallowing nervously. 

      "Is that why you guys kidnapped me? Because you want to kill me, because I'm powerful?" You asked, clenching your fists in fear. 

       "No, we kidnapped you because we thought you were the demon we were hunting." Dean explained, and you raised an eyebrow. Demons were real too, and these two men were hunting one? 

      "You hunt demons?" You asked, and Dean nodded before walking forward. 

       "Not just demons, monsters. Vampires, werewolves, ghosts. You name it, we've killed it." You blinked at Dean's words, not able to process all of this at once. You sighed, closing your eyes. 

     "Do you think maybe I can get out of these chains?" You asked quietly, and you heard one of the men unchain you. You sighed in relief, standing up and stretching. Your entire body was sore from sitting for so long, and you were seriously in need of some food and water. Your stomach rumbled, voicing your thoughts. 

   "Come on, let's get you some food. We can talk more once you're fed." Sam explained, before leading you into the kitchen. You sat down as they made you some food, and you tried to process everything that had happened to you. The men who kidnapped you were actually really nice, plus they hunted monsters, and they were friends with an Angel. Your dad was an Angel too, apparently. 

    The four of you sat down, three of you eating while Cas just sat there. Apparently, he didn't need to eat. They helped you understand more about an entire world you didn't know existed, and you tried your best to understand. 

   "We'll take you home if you want, but it would probably be safest here. Do you have any family?" Dean asked. You shook your head, suddenly wanting to cry again.

   "I don't have anyone." You explained, hanging your head. Sam reached over, comforting you by giving your hand a squeeze. You smiled at him, thankful for the support. 

   "And I-I'd like to stay here. If you don't mind. Maybe Cas can teach me how to use my.... powers and stuff." You said, your shyness making your words quiet and shaky. Cas nodded, a smile tugging at his lips. 

 "That's fine with us." Sam commented, and Dean nodded in agreement. You smiled. You finally had a place to stay, and you had a feeling these three men would soon become your best friends, and even your family later on.

A/n: *claps* *sighs* Can you please just request stuff? I have no ideas, and I feel bad that it takes me forever to update because of it. So, request things and guess what? I'll update more! Okay? Okay. (*cries because The Fault In Our Stars*) Okay, please request stuff. Please. Bye!!