Abomination

Dean X Demon Child!Reader

Requested by Delete_The_Past

Synopsis: You are a demon child, being hunted by both Angels and Demons, and you run into the Winchesters. Dean instantly warms up to you, seeing that you're not evil. 

 "She's over here!" The demon hissed to his accomplice, pointing to the couch that Y/n was hiding me. She trembled with fear, eyes squeezed shut. Her mother, who'd been on the run with Y/n, had been killed two weeks ago and she had been hiding there ever since. 

  The demons crept closer, clutching blades in their hands. But with a loud bang, the Winchesters burst into the room and killed the two demons with ease. Y/n, being terrified, let out a whimper loud enough for Dean to hear. He looked over at the couch, confused, before going to investigate. He walked behind the couch, truly surprised to see a little girl nestled there. 

  Dean crouched down in front of her, a kind smile on his face. "Hey, we're not going to hurt you, okay? We're going to get you to safety." Dean said. He didn't know what he was doing. It was usually Sam that did all the comforting. 

  The little girl looked up at him, tears streaming down her face and her chin quivering. Dean instantly felt sympathy for her, and wanted to find a way to get her to smile again. He gently grabbed her hand, lightly squeezing it. 

 "Hey, it's okay. Do you know where your Mommy and Daddy are?" He asked softly, and more tears fell down the girl's face. She shook her head, whispering, "No. I'm alone."

(TOTALLY RANDOM BUT I JUST REALIZED THAT THE ROCKSTAR GUY THAT PLAYS LUCIFER IN SEASON TWELVE (Rick Springfield) SINGS JESSIE'S GIRL AND I AM THOROUGHLY SHOOK)

   "No, no. You're not alone anymore. You've got me, okay? You're not alone." Dean promised her, and he swore he saw the beginning of a smile on her lips. Dean smiled, scooting a little closer but not enough to startle her. 

 "What's your name?" He asked quietly, still holding onto her hand. She sniffled, wiping her eyes with her free hand. "Y/n." She told him, and he smiled. 

  "Y/n. That's a beautiful name." Dean told her, and she smiled, "I'm Dean, my little brother Sam and I are going to help you, okay?" 

  Y/n reached out a hand, and Dean took it and helped her up. She didn't hesitate to take a step away from them. Over years of near death experiences and tears of pain, she had learned not to trust anyone. No matter how kind they seemed. Dean didn't look like a demon, but he was still human. And humans were capable of great crimes. Worse than any demon. He looked to his brother and then to Y/n.

       "Let's get you to a nice warm motel room, okay? We can get you out of those clothes and get you fed and cleaned up." Y/n nodded slowly and then followed the brothers out to their car. She slipped into the back seat, careful to look for anything to use as a weapon, and sat silently as Dean started the engine and started down the road. To say it was deadly silent was an understatement. 

     Y/n couldn't hear anything but the gentle purr of the engine and the sound of the tires crushing over the asphalt. She carefully watched the brothers, watched every twitch of their fingers and blink of their eyes. But there wasn't much to see, and before she picked anything up, they were in the motel parking lot. They all slipped out of the car and walked into the plain but neat motel room.

    Y/n didn't see anything threatening, other than a taken apart gun that was in the middle of being cleaned. So she sat in one of the chairs by the table while the brothers scrambled to find something for her to wear. Eventually, they came up with one of Sam's shirts, a large white one with stains from gun grease and blood. She loved as soon as she saw it. She whispered a thank you and slipped into the bathroom, where Dean had run a bath for her. She took her time, It had been a very long time since she had a bath. 

     And she didn't get out until she was clean as a whistle and the water was dirty and cold. So she drained the tub and slipped on the large shirt, discarding the clothes she had before. Y/n smiled, feeling better than she had in ages.

~One month later~ 

   "She isn't human, Dean." Said a voice that belonged to neither Sam or Dean. Y/n furrowed her brows, staying silent to listen in on the rest of their conversation, as she was hiding behind the door of one of the rooms in the bunker. She'd been staying with Sam and Dean, finally warming up to them, Dean more than Sam. 

 "What the hell are you talking about, Cas?" That was Dean. There was silence for a second, nothing but shoes thudding against the floorboards. Someone walking across the room. 

 "She's an abomination. Her father was a demon that possessed a woman, and impregnated her with a child. Thus, Y/n was born. All of Heaven and Hell are looking for her, to kill her." The unfamiliar voice explained. Y/n closed her eyes. They'd found out. And now they were going to kill her. 

 "That... But Cas, she isn't evil. I can tell. She doesn't deserve to die." Y/n smiled at Dean's words. He had been so kind to her since the second they met. She could tell he was a good person. Sighing, Y/n opened the door and stepped into the room thick with tension. 

  "Dean, thank you, but my fate was decided for me before I was even born." She said, and the two brothers and the unfamiliar man looked at her. From experience, Y/n instantly knew he was an Angel. She turned her attention on the celestial being, Cas, ignoring Dean's comment about how it wasn't how this had to end. 

  "Cas, I'd like it if you did what had to be done. I don't think Sam or Dean could do it, and I have a feeling that you can do it so it won't be painful." Y/n told him. 

 "Y/n, no." Dean stated. "Y/n, we can find another way. You don't have to do this." Sam added. Y/n looked at the two of them, smiling. 

  "Sam, thank you for letting me read with you and letting me borrow your books." You walked over to the two men, hugging the taller one. He hugged back, a sad sigh slipping out of him. "You're welcome." He murmured. You pulled away and looked at Dean, tears instantly springing to your eyes. 

  "And Dean," You began, already crying, "Thank you for being the Dad I never got to have. I'm forever grateful to you." He gave you a sad smile, pulling you into a hug and pressing a kiss to the top of your head. "No problem, kiddo." 

  Finally, you sniffled and pulled away, looking at Cas. You walked up to him, nodding. "Okay, I'm ready. Do it." You said. 

  "Close your eyes." The angel said. She did.