First Time

Cas X Reader

Synopsis: You and Cas sleep together for the first time. 

Warning: Smut ahead.

Requested by CastielMyFallenLove

    You laid down on your bed, looking up at the ceiling and letting out a sigh. Your boyfriend, Cas, had gone on a hunt with your brothers, Sam and Dean, and had left you alone. It had been three days and you had nothing to do. Then you heard the bunker door slam shut. You shot up, your hopes rising. Then your bedroom door opened and in walked Cas. He turned to smile at you but you were already tackling him to the ground. You kissed him, and he chuckled against your lips. 

  "I missed you." You said when you pulled away, and he gave a small smile before tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear. 

  "I missed you too y/n, and Sam and Dean kept teasing me about it." He replied, and you pecked his lips. 

 "That sounds like them." You replied, getting off Cas and helping him up. He straightened out his trench coat and you watched him. 

  "So how was the hunt?" You asked, walking closer and running your hand down his arm. He looked at you curiously but answered. 

  "It was fine. Just a couple vampires. Sam and Dean took care of it rather quickly." He said, and you looked up at him through your lashes. You made an 'uh huh' noise before biting your lip seductively. 

  "What are you doing?" He asked, but you smiled when you felt him press his body against yours. You pushed him against the wall, wrapping your arms around his neck. You kissed him, and his hands wrapped around your waist to pull you as close as possible. You tugged his trench coat off his shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. 

  Cas moved you towards the bed, laying you down. His lips moved down to your neck, and you let out a moan. You started undoing his tie as he slipped his hands under your shirt and lifted it up. Before you knew it you were shirtless. You took off his tie as he kissed you, and then you began taking off his suit coat and unbuttoning his shirt. 

 He tangled his hands into your hair, before moving them down to your jeans. Those too were off in a flash. You took off his shirt, running your hands down his chest until they met with his pants, which you unbuttoned. His lips met yours once again until they moved down your jaw to your neck and down to your collarbone. You moaned again as his hands grabbed your hips and pulled you close. 

  You pulled his pants off, flipping him over so you were on top. You kissed his chest, dragging your lips up to his jaw. His breath came out in pants. He ran his hands up and down your back, sending tingles down your spine. He grabbed the clasp of your bra and undid it, throwing it to the ground. You leaned down to kiss him, grabbing the elastic of his boxers and sliding it down. Cas grunted as you tugged on his bottom lip with your teeth. 

   He grabbed your panties and, with some difficulty, slipped them off you. You two met for a kiss once again, both getting anxious. Cas flipped you over, clutching your thighs. You spread your legs, shaking with anticipation. Cas slowly slid inside you, and you gasped in pain before it slowly turned into pleasure. Cas started thrusting, and you dug your fingernails into his back as moan after moan came out of you. He leaned to kiss you, both of you getting close to your climax. 

 You came first, letting out the loudest moan yet. Your legs shook from pleasure and you threw your head back. Cas came right after that, and he rode down both of your highs with slow, measured thrusts. Then he pulled out, panting as he collapsed next to you. You rolled over to look at him, sweat sprinkling your forehead. 

  "That was amazing." You commented, interlacing your fingers with his. He gave a small smile, using his free hand to grab a sheet and throw it over both of your naked bodies. 

   "Yes, yes it was." He replied, leaning in to give you a tired kiss. Both of you fell asleep after that, holding each other in your arms. You had been exhausted, after all it had been your first time together.