Streak Part Four

"Wait, are you asking me to go to a different Earth? To your home?" You asked, trying to process his words. Barry nodded, grabbing your hands.

"I know, it's a lot. But I missed you like crazy while I was gone, and I think you missed me too. And there's ways for you to be able to visit your friends here. Just- please, at least think about it." He pleaded, and you sighed.

"Fine. I'll think about it," You paused, "How long are you staying?" You asked.

"I can only stay a couple days. My world needs The Flash." He said with a chuckle. You nodded, smiling. You weren't going to think about his proposition right now, you were just going to enjoy the fact that Barry would be here for a few days. You had time to think about it later, anyways.

"Great, I get you all to myself for awhile." You said, pulling on his collar and bringing him in for a kiss. He kissed back, gently grabbing your waist.

"You do." He said as you two pulled away. You laughed lightly, grabbing his hand and walking back into the bunker. Sam and Cisco were talking about the portal he used to get them here (nerds), and Dean was leaning against the wall. He stood straight up when the two of you walked in, suspicious as always.

"I say we all go out to dinner. To celebrate that Barry's back and that we made a new friend. Cisco." You said. Cisco smiled, mouthing to Barry that he approved of you. Sam nodded in agreement, and you looked at Dean.

"Alright, whatever. That's fine." He said, and you smiled. Soon after that, the five of you left in the Impala and went out to dinner. It was a pretty enjoyable evening, all of you guys telling stories and comparing Earths. Even Dean warmed up to the two otherworldly men and told them about all his greatest moments as a hunter. It seemed Dean was very interested in The Flash, wanting to know what he did, how he did it, and how it felt.

Although you were trying to avoid it, like most difficult things in your life, you kept thinking about Barry's proposition. Could you go live with him on another Earth? What about your brothers?

You pushed it out of your brain, and didn't think about it until later that night. Your brothers and Cisco were already in bed, you and Barry were sitting in the library drinking hot chocolate from your favorite place- it happened to be four hours away by car, but thank God for super speed.

"So.. have you thought about it?" Barry asked, sipping his drink. You nodded, bringing your drink close to your lips. The smell wafted up to your nose, making your mouth water.

"I did. But, I don't know. I'd love to go with you, you know I would. I missed you like crazy. But what about Sam and Dean?" You asked, furrowing your brows. Barry sighed, grabbing your hand and gently squeezing it.

"I knew that'd be your biggest worry, so I already talked to them," He continued before you could interrupt, "Although they said they're going to miss you a lot, they want you to be happy. And they know that- that I make you happy. So, they said as long as you visit them as often as you can and promise not to let me take advantage of you-" You laughed lightly at that part, that must've been Dean, "then they're okay with you going with me." Barry finished off.

"Did they really say that or are you just telling me that to make me feel better?" You asked, and Barry chuckled.

"No, they really said it." He confirmed, and you sighed. It became really apparent what you should choose, what you wanted to choose, but you still weren't sure. This was a whole other Earth you were talking about.

"I'm not going to pressure you, I'm going to give you time to think about it. I want this to be your choice." Barry assured you, and you nodded. Then you shook your head. If you kept thinking about it, you would never make a decision. You knew what you wanted, and there was no use worrying about it anymore.

"I don't need time. I've made up my mind," You began, "As long as there's a way to still see my brothers, then I'll go with you."

Barry's eyes widened, "Really?" He asked. You nodded.

"Yes, I want to go with you." You said. Suddenly, you were in Barry's arms. You laughed lightly, hugging him back and burying your face in his neck.

"I'm so happy you picked that, Y/n." He said as the two of you pulled away. You smiled, kissing him.

Three days later, you had your stuff packed up and were ready to go to Barry's Earth with him. You had given your brothers presents, Sam a book you had written- which he already loved just by reading the first page, and Dean an electronic picture frame that showed various pictures of you with Sam, Dean, Cas, or a combination of the two, or all three- not to mention a few of just you.

"I'll be back in a couple to weeks to visit, guys. After I get settled over there. And I promise I'll visit every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and birthdays if I can. Plus Cisco promised he'd find a way for us to talk without the other having to go to another Earth. But you guys have to visit, too." You promised.

"We will. And we know you'll visit a lot. Don't worry about us." Sam assured you, and you nodded, chewing on your lip.

"Oh come on. Don't get soft on us, now." Dean said, pulling you into a hug. You laughed lightly, tears in your eyes, and hugged back. Sam joined the hug, the two of you staying like that for awhile until you knew it was time to go. You pulled away, smiling up at them.

"I'm going to miss you guys." You said, and they both nodded.

"Don't miss us too much." Dean replied. You laughed, shaking your head. "Bye, guys. I love you both." You said, grabbing Barry's hand. They both said it back, and then Cisco opened the portal.

"You ready?" Barry asked.

You took a deep breath, then nodded. "Yeah. I'm ready."

Then, you were gone.