Savior

Cas X Reader

Synopsis: I usually don't use Imagine pictures but I'm out of ideas, so just look at the picture above for the synopsis.

   You ran down the hall of the abandoned hospital, limping every time you landed on your sprained ankle. You knew it was stupid, but you looked behind you. The three demons were closing in, fast. Sighing, you faced forward and ran full speed towards the nearest room. You opened the door and ran in, locking it behind you. It wouldn't hold them off for long, but it gave you enough time to catch your breath and think. Just as the pounding on the door started, you got an idea.

   "Cas, I'm in a lot of trouble. And if it isn't too much to ask, could you come help me out?" You prayed, and as you finished the door was kicked open.

   "Running was a mistake bitch, now your punishment will be ten times worse." The demon in the middle spat, flashing his black eyes. You clenched your teeth at the pain in your ankle, pulling the demon blood out of the back of your pants.

   "You still won't get any information from me. Kill me, I don't care." You sassed back, clutching the blade. But in reality, you were terrified. The demon chuckled before all three descended on you, and you closed your eyes, knowing there was nothing you could do. You waited for the pain, but none came. You opened your eyes to see Cas killing  demons, and you sighed of relief as the last one fell to the floor.

  "Oh thank God, you came. I-" But the look Cas have you had you shutting up.

  "Are you crazy y/n? Do you have any idea how worried Sam and Dean have been? You disappear in the middle of the night to go fight demons by yourself, without even leaving a note? What would have happened if I hadn't come?" Cas demanded, putting away his Angel blade. You sighed, he was right.

  "I'm sorry, I though I could handle it. I should have waited for my brothers." You said, hanging your head. You heard Cas sigh before walking over to you. And to your surprise, he pulled you into a hug.

   "It's okay. Just wait for help next time. You're not good as you think." He said, and you pulled away to hit his arm.

   "Hey! I'm offended!" You exclaimed, but you really felt warm from the hug. You had been in love with Cas for some time now, but you were too chicken to say anything.

   "It is merely the truth y/n, you're not ready to take on as much as you did today." Cas replied, going back to his serious self. You smiled, before grimacing as another wave of pain hit your ankle.

  "Here, let me help." Cas said, pressing two fingers to your forehead. All the pain disappeared and you sighed. You were damn thankful for Angel mojo.

   "We should get back to Sam and Dean, they're probably driving themselves crazy with worry." Cas said, heading towards the door.

   "Wait." You said, chewing on your bottom lip. Cas turned around, furrowing his brows.

   "What is is y/n?" He asked, doing that head tilt thing you loved so much. You sighed before walking over and grabbing his collar. Confusion filled his face before you pulled him closer and smashed your lips onto his chapped ones.

   "I love you Cas." You said after pulling away, "I always have. Thank you for saving me." You added, a smile on your slightly swollen lips.

  "I feel the same way towards you y/n. And you're welcome." He said, before awkwardly dipping you. You laughed before he kissed you, pulling you close.

   "Now let's go see my brothers. They've probably got quite the lecture saved for me." You said, grabbing Cas' hand. He gave a small smile before flying you back to the hotel.