Call

Jensen X Reader

I just wanted to say I have nothing against Daneel, I love her a lot and I think she is amazing.

Synopsis: Jensen is away for a convention and you stayed behind. He video calls you early in the morning.

Your phone buzzed, chiming with the familiar noise of a skype call. You stuck your hand out of the covers and grabbed it. Squinting at the screen, you saw the name. Jensen. Smiling, you answered the call. It showed the love of your life, and he smiled at you.

"Hey Mrs. Ackles." He said, and you yawned.

"Hey, you look tired." You replied, noticing the tiredness in his face.

"Yeah, didn't get much sleep last night." He explained. You heard Jared's voice and the background.

"Hey Jared!" You called, and he appeared in the screen behind Jensen.

"Hey y/n, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good." You replied, smiling. Jared nodded and walked away.

"So, are you excited? You've got a lot of people to impress." You teased, sitting up.

"I guess, I mean I've done this dozens of times. I just can't wait to get home." He replied, and you smiled.

"And I can't wait for you to get back." You replied. Suddenly, the bedroom door swung open and your three year old daughter waddled in.

"Is that daddy?" She asked, and you nodded. She giggled and crawled up onto the bed. You handed her the phone.

"Hi daddy!" She called, smiling widely. You brushed her blonde hair out of her face, smiling.

"Hi baby! You taking care of your mommy?" He asked, face lighting up at the sight of his daughter.

"Uh huh. She is being a good mommy." Your daughter, Bridgett, replied. Jensen laughed.
"That's good, I'm gonna try to be home soon baby. Okay?" Jensen said.

"Okay, I miss you lots." Bridgett pouted, sticking out her bottom lip. You held back a laugh.

"And I miss you too." He replied, and Bridgett went to kiss the screen. Jensen did the same.

"Alright, you get back to bed honey. I know it's real early where you guys are." Jensen said. Bridgett nodded, gave you a kiss, and went back to bed.

"I can't believe our little girl is going to be four soon." Jensen said.

"I know, it's crazy how fast time flies." You replied.

"Well, I gotta go. But you can text or call me any time, no matter what. I love you y/n." He said.

"I love you too." You replied. He waved before ending the call. You set the phone on your nightstand and laid back down in bed. Soon, you were dead asleep.

~2 1/2 hours later~

Something heavy landed on you, and you awoke with a start. Your little girl sat on you, smiling.

"Well hi there." You said, grabbing her and pulling her into your arms.

"Mommy, can we have breakfast?" She asked you.

"Of course we can. Let's go." You said. Bridgett launched herself off the bed and started running to the kitchen. You laughed and followed her. She was sitting eagerly at the table when you got down.

"What do you think bug? Pancakes or french toast?" You asked, leaning against the kitchen island.

"French toast!" She called back, and you laughed before starting to grab all the ingredients.

Fourty minutes later, you and Bridgett's bellies were full and the kitchen was a mess.

"How about you go pick out your outfit for the day while I clean up." You offered, and Bridgett nodded. You started rinsing the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. Soon, your baby came down in a pink tank top with an army jacket, black jeans, and little combat boots. (You had picked out the outfit yesterday and left it for her)

"Looking good!" You complimented, and she giggled before spinning around. You finished cleaning up and walked over to your daughter before squatting in front of her.

"Alright, let's do your hair and then we can watch a movie. Mommy doesn't feel very energetic today." You explained and she wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Okay mommy, I'm sorry you don't feel good." She said, and you hugged her back.

"I'll be fine, now let's go do your hair." You replied, grabbing her hand and leading her to the large bathroom. You ran the brush through her hair, being gentle.

"Bun? Braid? Ponytail?" You questioned, spraying her hair with water.

"Bun!" She yelled, and you kissed the top of her head. You put her hair in a bun on top of her head, pinning it so it would stay.

"Want me to send a picture to daddy?" You asked, pulling out your phone.

"Yeah." She replied, posing for the picture. You laughed and snapped a few. You sent one to Jensen saying, "Our little girl decided to make me a proud mama today." Within seconds, you got a reply.

"Tell her daddy loves her. I miss you two so much."

"Daddy says he loves you and misses you." You reported back. And with that, you and your daughter went to watch a movie.

"What do you say? Zootopia or Home?" You asked, clicking Netflix.

"Home please." Bridgett said, snuggling next to you. You chose the movie and threw a blanket over you and Bridgett.

After the movie was over, you turned to her.

"How about I order a pizza and we watch another movie?" You asked, and she nodded vigorously.

"Pepperoni!" She called after you as you went to grab the phone. You ordered it before going back into the room. Plopping down on the couch, you grabbed the remote.

"Now what do you want to watch?" You asked, scrolling through the hundreds of movies.

"Umm, how about Spongebob movie?" She asked, and you tried not to grimace as you picked that movie. As she watched it, you scrolled through Facebook on your phone. Twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"That must be the pizza. Wait her Bridgett." You said, getting off the couch. You grabbed some cash and opened the door, only to gasp. Your husband stood there, the pizza in his hands.

"That'll be ten dollars please." He teased, and you pulled him in the house. He set the pizza down and you jumped into his arms.

"I thought you said it was a four day con!" You exclaimed.

"Well, I was wrong." Jensen replied, and you kissed him.

"Come on, let's go see Bridgett. Bring the pizza." You said, walking towards the movie room. Jensen eagerly followed.