Delivery

Dean X Reader

Synopsis: A world where babies are delivered by storks and you and Dean are waiting for yours.

You sat at the library table, drumming your fingertips against the surface. Your leg bobbed up and down under it nervously.

  "Y/n, baby, I know you're anxious. Hell I'm close to pacing, but you're stressing me out." Dean, your husband, said from his spot across the table.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just want my baby." You replied, going still.

  "Me too. I wish we at least knew its gender." Dean muttered, looking down. You sighed, memorizing Dean's face and counting his freckles.

  "Hey guys, you still waiting?" Sam asked, just returning from his supply run.

  "Yeah, maybe eating will distract us." You replied, standing up and grabbing some bags from Sam. Dean helped and soon the three of you stood in the kitchen making snacks. Dean lightly smacked your ass and you hit his shoulder.

  "I love you." He said, puckering his lips for a kiss.

  "I love you too, dork." You giggled, pecking his lips. You pulled away and continued making the sandwiches. 

  The minutes seemed to drag on and you finally decided to take a nap. You fell onto the bed and wrapped the blanket around yourself.

  You ran out the bunker door, hearing the cry of the stork. The bird landed in front of you, a blanket in its beak. It laid down the blanket that had something in it before once again taking flight. Dean and you ran over to the white fabric, you pulling it off your child. A little baby with bright green eyes smiled up at you. You picked it up, holding it close to you. It had your h/c hair and chubby cheeks.

  "Hey there. It's me, your mommy." You said, tears in your eyes. The baby, it was a girl, pressed her tiny hand against your cheek, a wide smile on her tiny face.

  "What should we name her?" Dean asked, adoration dripping from his words.

  "We should name her Charlie." You said, referring to your deceased best friend.

  "Alright. Charlie Winchester." Dean recited, and you smiled. You had everything you needed, a loving husband and a perfect baby girl.

  "Y/n! Baby, wake up. The stork is here." Dean hissed. You shot up, ripping the covers off of you. The two of you ran out the door just as the stork flew away. You pulled the blanket away and gasped. Laying there were two babies, a boy and a girl. Both had green eyes, the girl having Dean's hair color and freckles and the boy having your hair color and nose.

  "Twins?" Dean asked, crouching next to you. The two babies smiled with their teethless mouths at their parents, making you fall in love even more.

"Yeah, twins. I wasn't expecting this." You breathed out. Dean picked up the little girl, holding her as if she could break. You followed his example with your little boy.

  "What should we name them?" Dean asked, not taking his eyes off the baby.

  "I had a dream that we named our daughter Charlie, I would like to do that." You replied, and Dean nodded.

  "Alright, Charlie. What about our little boy?" He asked, and you could tell he was close to crying. You were too, you were so happy.

  "Do you have any ideas?" You asked, a rebel tear slipping down your cheek. Your little boy cooed at you.

  "I was actually thinking Bobby. You know, after my kinda adopted dad." Dean said.

  "That's perfect Dean. Now can we go inside before our children freeze?" You asked, earning a chuckle from your husband. The two of you walked in where Sam was waiting anxiously.

   "So, do I have a niece or a nephew?" He asked, smiling.

  "Both. Sam, meet Charlie and Bobby Winchester." You introduced, holding Bobby out for Sam to take.

  "Twins? How do you feel about that?" Sam asked, shifting his nephew in his arms.

  "It will be harder, but I'm just as happy as I would have been with one." You replied.

  "Agreed." Dean added, standing next to you with Charlie fast asleep in his arms. You loved that sight, all of your little abnormal family in one room. It was perfect.

A/n: Thanks for reading and remember you can request anytime! Message me, comment, write it on my page. Okay, I'm done now. Bye!