Touch Part Three

By the time Dean got back, all the blood was cleaned up and you knew Dean felt horrible. He barely looked at you, and forget speaking. When, for the third time, you asked Dean a question and he didn't answer, you turned to Sam with a helpless look on your face. 

  "Let's, um, go back to the bunker and try to find out how to fix y/n." Sam offered, and Dean nodded to him. The three of you cleaned up and went to the Impala, getting ready for the couple hour drive. Dean drove, with Sam in the passenger and you in the back. Just like always. Your head still hurt from the cut, so you fell asleep almost instantly. By the time you woke up, Sam was telling you you were back at the bunker. 

   "Alright, where's Dean? He usually wakes me up at times like this." You said, getting out of the car and standing up. 

  "He didn't want to accidentally touch you so he went to start researching how to fix you." Sam explained, and you gave a bitter-sweet smile. 

  "I told you, he isn't even coming near me." You said glumly, trudging your way into the bunker. Sam followed behind silently. Dean was sitting in the library, an open book in front of him. 

   "How's it going? Find anything good?" You asked, sitting next to him. He shook his head and moved one seat away from you. You sighed and headed to your room. Sam followed you, sitting next to you on your bed. 

   "Don't take it too hard, Dean just thinks pushing you away will keep you safe. He's wrong, but it's how he has always done it. We'll fix you, and everything will be good as new. I called Cas, he'll be here soon." Sam explained. 

   "I'm here now Sam." Cas said, and you laughed. 

  "I'm going to go help Dean, Cas you do what you need to do with y/n." Sam said, standing up and walking out of your room. 

  "What's going on? Sam didn't give me any details." Cas said, sitting next to you. You sighed and showed the cuts on your head and shoulder, not wanting to take off your pants to show him the third one. 

   "How did you get these?" Castiel asked. 

  "I got cursed, and every time Dean touches me, one of these cuts appear. Now he won't even talk to me and I don't know how to fix it." You explained. 

   "I know of this curse, wait here." Cas said, and he disappeared. 

  "Umm okay." You said to the empty room. You headed to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. By the time you got out, Cas was back. The three men were having a hushed conversation. 

  "What's going on?" You asked, drying your hair with a towel. They all turned to look at you like deer in headlights. 

  "Cas found a way to save you, but Dean doesn't want to do it." Sam said, and you walked over and sat down. 

  "Why not?" You asked Dean, shocked. You thought he had wanted nothing more. 

  "The cure is- your soulmate has to kiss you. But if it doesn't work you'll just get cut again." Dean explained. 

  "It's worth a try." You said, turning to him. He seemed lost in thought, before sighing and nodding. 

  "Alright, you have to kiss her. You press your lips to hers and-" Dean cut Cas off. 

  "Cas, I know how to kiss the woman I love." Dean said, and you laughed. Both you and Dean stood up, and he looked at your forehead with guilt. 

  "It's not your fault, you didn't know." You whispered, and he nodded. 

    "Are you ready?" He asked, and you nodded. Dean bent down and captured your lips with his, and you kissed back with all your might. You felt something warm spread from your lips throughout your whole body, and when you pulled away Dean smiled. 

    "Your cuts are gone." He whispered, and you laughed in delight. 

   "Finally I can touch you again!" You exclaimed, before kissing Dean once again. He laughed and kissed back.