You've Changed

Demon!Dean X Reader

Synopsis: Dean disappeared, leaving nothing but a note saying to let him go. You were heartbroken, and in the heat of the moment you left Sam too, not able to handle it. You run into Dean, but not the one you fell in love with.

"Sammy let me go." 

 That's all the note said. No mention of you, no explanation as to how in the world he was alive, just a request to let him go. You felt broken, you had just found out the love of your life was dead and now he was missing. (Hunters have messed up lives. *purses lips*) 

  You ran into your room, sobs forcing their way out of your throat as you grabbed a duffel bag and shoved everything you owned into it. Sam stood in the doorway, watching with a pain-filled expression. 

 "Y/n, please don't do this." Sam pleaded as you zipped up the bag. You didn't answer, brushing past him as you made your way to the door. Sam followed, sighing. 

  "Y/n. Please. You can't just leave." Sam said. You turned to face him, tears blurring your vision. "Why not Sam? Am I a prisoner now?" You asked, knowing your words were cold and had hurt him, but you were in too much pain to care. Sam clamped his mouth shut, eyes still pleading. 

 You opened the door, trying to hold yourself together for just a little longer. "I just lost my brother. Don't make me lose my best friend too." Sam whispered, showing he felt just as broken as you did. His words almost- almost- convinced you to stay. 

 "And I lost the love of my life." You replied, before stepping outside and leaving Sam behind. You didn't know where to go, what to do, or even why you were doing what you were doing. Dean being gone had shaken you to your core, and you realized that as you stumbled down the road. You heard Sam call after you, but he didn't follow, and you didn't respond to him calling. 

  With a shattered heart and a tear stained face, you drove a couple hours until you hit a random town, knowing you would just stay the night in a hotel and then steal another car in the morning and drive until you ran out of gas or until it didn't hurt anymore. You walked into the lobby of the motel, checking in and ignoring the look the receptionist gave you when she saw your tears. You burst into your room, shutting the door behind you and falling onto the bed. 

  Clutching the pillow to your chest, you let more tears slip out. You closed your eyes, but you had a good feeling that you wouldn't be able to sleep with all the moans and giggles coming from the room next to you. At least someone was having fun. 

   You woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and heavy eyelids. You had gotten about an hour of sleep, and you had spent most of the night crying into your pillow. Sitting up, you ran your hands through your tangles hair before pulling it up into a messy bun. You got out of bed, planning on going to the bar next door for a couple shots to wake yourself up before getting on the road again. You walked out, bumping into some guy in a black suit. 

 "Sorry." You muttered, looking down at the floor as you walked past him and down to the lobby. You walked outside, squinting at the sun before walking over to the bar. You walked in, smelling sweat and alcohol and old wood all together. There weren't many people there. Two old guys in the back and the bartender. You sat at the bar, gesturing the bartender to come over. 

  "What can I get you?" He asked, smiling kindly at you. You sighed, memories of Dean always insisting on guessing what you wanted to drink that night and buying you an extra drink if he guessed wrong. 

  "Uh, three shots of something dark and strong please." You said, closing your eyes and rubbing your temples as tears threatened to spill. You heard the bell above the door jingle, signalling that a new costumer had just walked in. You didn't think anything of it, until they walked past you and you smelled that familiar cologne. Your eyes shot open, and you turned to see if it was really him. You saw those wide shoulders smothered by a red flannel, the back of the dirty blonde hair, and you instantly knew it was him. It was Dean. 

 Then you noticed his arm wrapped around a blonde's waist, and you felt your heart shatter once again. Something was going on with him, you just knew it. You knew Dean, and he wouldn't cheat on you. Not if he was himself. He sat down at the bar, and you stared at him. There was something off about him. His hair was styled different, you noted, but that wasn't it. No. There was something cold about his persona, something dark. Evil even. 

  You didn't know if it was the emotional trauma, or just him being here, but something inside you was stupid enough to call out to him. "Dean?" You asked, watching as his smiling face turned to see who was calling him. His smiled faded as he saw you, his jaw clenched. Suddenly you felt scared, that wasn't Dean. 

A/N: I hope you've enjoyed my book so far! Remember, you can request anything at any time. Comment, post it on my profile, message me, whatever! Thanks for reading! Bye!

P.S. Part two coming soon..