2: A Threat

I open the door to Ant's house and run into Ethan coming out of the house.

"Guess you were talking to the monsters huh?" He asks.

"Yeah. Sorry, I didn't expect to get back so late."

"It's cool. But I gotta go." Ethan walks out of the house.

"Why do you have to work the night shift? You're gonna be exhausted when you get home."

"I'll get used to it. Go to bed now. It's late." Ethan gets into the car and drives away.

I watch his car until it's out of eyesight.

I close the door and turn around. Ant is standing right in front of me.

I jump back and gasp.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" Ant asks.

"I just didn't hear you come down."

He moves a little closer to me and looks me up and down. "You're cute."

"Um...thanks." I say and try making my way around him.

He moves closer until I'm up against the door. "Where are you off to so suddenly? Can't you stay here?" Ant puts him hands on my hips and pulls me closer.

"I um...I-it's late. I sh-should get to bed." I try and move his hands but he keeps them on me. "Please. Just stop." I say and look him in the eyes.

He smiles. "You're even cuter when you're nervous. What? Never held a guy before?"

"I-it's really late, I-I'm pretty tired." I say and try and let go of him.

He finally lets go. "I'll see you in the morning then."

I keep my eyes on him and run up the stairs. After I step into my room I close and lock the door. I take a breath and slide down to the floor.

I stay there just thinking when I realize it's almost midnight.

*The Next Day*

I got some sleep but mostly just laid on the bed and let my mind take over.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Ethan is asleep from staying awake all day and night and going to work. Ant is most likely still in his room but I'm not sure. He's not downstairs.

I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

"Morning Frisk."

I quickly turn around to see Ant.

I smile. "Good morning."

"How'd you sleep?" He asks and sits next to me.

"Good...I guess."

Ant puts his arm around me.

I stand up. "I'm gonna get dressed." I quickly walk upstairs and put on my black tank top, purple flannel and jeans.

Stay calm Frisk. It's ok. Just tell him that you don't like it. He'll listen.

I stay in my room for hours until I finally walk out to face my fear.

Ant isn't downstairs. I think. I hope.

I put my hand on the front door knob to sit outside but get interrupted.

"Where are you going?" Ant asks.

"Just sitting outside." I open the door.

Ant closes the door before I could get it completely open. He puts his hands on my hips.

"Anthony please, stop!" I say firmly.

He doesn't move or say anything.

I rip his hands off me and take one step away when he grabs my wrist tightly. "Ow! That hurts!"

He tightens his grip and pulls me closer to him.

"Let go of me!" I yell.

He puts his other hand on my neck and pulls me into a very aggressive kiss. I squirm but he won't let go. His grip loosens a little and I push him into the door. He bangs his head into it and shoots me an angry look. He pushes me out of his way and walks upstairs.

My wrist is bruised and hurts a ton. I wiggle my finger to get feeling back into my hand. Once my hand feels somewhat normal I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

I manage to fall asleep almost immediately.

In the middle on the night I feel like I'm being watched. I toss and turn but nothing helps.

My vision is blurred from just waking up and it's pitch black. I turn on the bedside lamp and see Ant standing in the doorway.

He walks over to me and grabs my shoulder. He pulls me inches away from his face. "If you tell anyone what happened..." he runs his finger over his neck and throws me back on the bed. Without looking back at me he walks out of the room and slams the door shut.

A shiver crawls down my spine as fear starts eating its way at me. I hug my knees to my chest and stay there for the rest of the night.