50: Back at the Lab

Sans looks from my ankle to my eyes and back again.

I move his head to look at me. "I'm loosing blood, Sans. I'll be fine, really."

He take a deep breath and teleports to the lab.

My head feels like it's about to explode. I'm a lot weaker now and my ears are ringing. All of my cuts and bruises are throbbing.

Sans sets me down and looks at my ankle again. "Stay awake. I'm gonna find 'Dings." He says and goes back downstairs.

I look at my ankle. My foot is covered in blood and the bone just makes my stomach turn. My nose feels awful and my shoulder still doesn't feel right. I just feel stupid. I should've been a lot more careful. I shouldn't even have left the house! I'm so mad at myself for not only almost killing myself but shaking Sans up so badly. He doesn't deserve to find his girlfriend hanging onto a rock for dear life. He seen me almost die a lot. I feel terrible.

I listen as footsteps and talking move closer to me. Sans and Alphys come upstairs and rush over to my side.

"W-what happened exactly?" Alphys asks and puts her hands on my leg.

"She fell off the edge. Her shoulder got dislocated and obviously her ankle is fucked up. Other than that it's cuts a bruise. Right?" Sans explains.

I nod and my head starts pounding.

"H-how's you s-soul?"

'In tact.' I sign. 'For now.'

"Can you help or is this something that can only be fixed by magic?" Sans asks.

It always surprises me when he talks about this stuff. He knows a lot about it. He's lived with Gaster when he was younger and I'm sure Gaster taught him a thing or two. It helps and has helped a lot before.

"I-I can see w-what I can d-do. I'll l-l-let Dr. Gaster check on h-her when he g-gets back." Alphys says before walking back downstairs to get what she needs.

I pull my one good leg closer to me and let tears flow down my face. "I'm sorry." I mange to squeak with my failing voice. "I feel so stupid."

"Rest your voice. It's only gonna get worse if you talk more." Sans replies.

I don't blame him. I wouldn't know what to say either.

"I'll be back tomorrow to see how you're doing." Sans says.

I look down.

"I know you hate being here. But this is the only place that'll fix you. Alphys knows what she's doing. You'll be outta here by tomorrow, I promise."

"I just wanna go home...with you." I say.

"I know. I do too. But I'd rather see you not in pain and with blood all over you before you do come home."

I jump into his arms and hug him.

"Be careful, Frisk. You don't wanna break your ankle even more."

Just thinking about it is making my stomach hurt even more.

We let go of each other.

Alphys comes upstairs with a ton of medical stuff.

"I'll be back tomorrow." Sans says.

"I love you." I say quickly before he leaves.

"You'll be fine." He kisses me and it calms me down just slightly. "I love you too."