13: I Love You

Frisk's POV
Blackness. A black void of nothing is all around me. No one, nothing is here. I'm alone. I'm scared.

I can scream but it won't do anything. I try anyway. My voice echoes through the void.

Am I dead?

Then, something happens. A bright red heart leaves my chest. My soul. It just floats in front of me, not doing anything. Sound starts coming from it. Inside it's showing me what looks like a movie. It's me. Sans picks me up and teleports. He's hurt, bad. I watch as Sans drives through cars at full speed. I can almost feel the pain all over again. I catch a glimpse of Sans' skull. There's a huge crack in it. The pain gets worse and worse until I stop breathing.

The movie fades and my soul starts cracking. I reach out to it but it keeps getting further and further away. It cracks and cracks until I finally grab it. I hold it tight in my hands and the crack heals. I smile and shove it back into my chest.

I gasp for air and see a ton of doctor and nurses crowed around me. They calm me down and drug me for whatever surgery they're about to preform.

*The Next Day*

I listen as a stampede of footsteps come into the room I'm in along with familiar voices. Ethan, Chara, Asriel, Alphys, Undyne, Mettaton and Papyrus. It's nice to hear them again.

I open my eyes and painfully sit up. Everyone smiles and greets me.

"How've you been?" Chara asks.

"Hurting. But I'm fine." I answer.

"Got any sick battle scars?" Undyne asks.

"I wouldn't call them 'battle' scars but, it's a scar." My stomach has a huge scar from one side to the other. It's not stitched, is just a scar.

We all talk for a while when I notice Sans isn't here. Is he hurt that bad that he couldn't come? Who's taking care of him? "Where's Sans?" I ask.

"HE SAID HE'D HE HERE." Pap says.

Right after he said that Sans opens the door and walks in. His hood is up and he doesn't looks like he slept at all.

Pap walks over to Sans and picks him up.

"Pap I can walk."

He sets Sans down on the bed in front of me.

"Sup Frisk. You ok?" Sans asks.

The room is completely silent. I know someone is going to yell for us to kiss so we might as well get that over with, right? I grab his collar and pull him into a kiss.

Everyone claps, cheers and whistles.

I let go of Sans and we both smile at each other.

Everyone talks until they have to leave.

"Do you want me to stay?" Sans asks after everyone leaves.

I nod and smile.

He sits on the edge of the bed and I grab his shoulder before he could sit next to me. I pull down his hood and look at the crack. It's even worse in person.

"I know. It's bad." Sans says and sits next to me.

"Sans, I'm worried about you. You haven't been acting normal and I can tell you're in pain. It's messing with your magic. You need to get this fixed."

"I know. Alphys is seeing what she can do with it. But I'll be fine."

"I know you're going to be ok but I can tell this is only going to go downhill for you. You can't keep living in pain like this, Sans."

He doesn't say anything for a second. "...I know."

"I'm sorry." I say after a second of silence.

He shakes off the thought and puts his arm around me. I love having him back.

We sit there for a little when I feel like this needs to be said. "Hey Sans?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Without hesitating Sans replies, "I love you too."