8: In the Hospital

Frisk's POV
Waking up in a white room, being in pain isn't the best thing in the world.

I remember everything that happened maybe a little too vividly. My wrists and inner thighs are bruised and sore. My shoulder is stitched up and my arm is in a sling so I don't mess with the stitches.

Ethan stoped by before I dozed off. It's great to know that he has a safe place to stay.

The door to my room opens revealing a small, pudgy nurse. "How're you feeling today, Frisk?" She asks in a cheery voice.

"Fine, thank you." I say even though I'm in pain.

"That's good to hear." Her smile makes me feel a little better...I guess. "One of your friends stoped by. Would you like to see them?"

"Yeah! I'd love to see them."

"I'll send them in." She smiles and leaves the room.

Only seconds go by when Sans appears in the doorway. "How've you been holdin' up?" He asks and walks closer.

"Good. Just in a little pain."

"I'm sorry I couldn't get to you faster."

"Sans don't say that. You stoped Ant from..." my voice trails off at the thought of what his plans were.

"I know but I can't help but feel like I could've done more."

"You saved my life Sans. He stole Chara's knife and was going to kill me and possibly you if he had the chance. If you hadn't come at the time you did, I probably would've been dead."

"There's no way he can kill me. He's too stupid to kill someone without magic let alone someone who can teleport."

I smile weakly.

"So...when do you get outta here?" Sans asks.

"Tomorrow I'm pretty sure."

"To-marrow? Sounds good."

I giggle at his pun. "You're so stupid."

He smiles and sits next to me. "I know. I can't help it." He puts his arm around me.

I'm still not used to acting like a couple. My face turns pink as I nuzzle closer to him. We sit in each other's arms for a while when my eyes start getting heavy. How many drugs am I on to make me this tired? I close my eyes.

"I-I-I-I- I've got a migraine, and my p-" Sans cuts off his phone by answering it.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL ME THAT FRISK WAS IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL?!" Undyne screams through the phone making Sans yank the phone away.

I grab the phone from Sans and put it up to my ear. "Hi Undyne. I'm fine. There's no need to scream."

"THAT LITTLE FUCKFACE DID THAT TO YOU!" She yells making me pull the phone away again. "I SWEAR WHEN HE GETS OUT HE'S GETTING A SPEAR TO THE FUCKING FACE!"

"Calm down. Ant is locked up tight and hey, I'll be sure to see you when I get out of here."

"He'd better be!" She calms down a bit. "You better get outta there fast. Hospitals creep me the fuck out."

"I will." I say and hang up.

Sans takes his phone. "She's gotta cool down."

"I think it's funny how angry she gets. She's always cared so much about everyone and being a royal guard played a huge part in her life. She just wants everyone to be safe."

"Yeah." He says. "I really should get going though."

"Why?"

"Pap went out today so I thought I'd help him out and clean the house a little."

"And by a little you mean not at all, right?"

"Depends." He puts a hand on the door knob. "Ethan mentioned getting you to-marrow. Get some rest for now, you need it."

"But I'm not...*Yawn* tired."

Sans smiles and walks over to me. He runs and hand through my messy hair and kisses my forehead. "Get some rest you little drug addict."

I blush as I watch him open the door and walk out.

A/N
Song(s) used: Migraine by twenty one pilots. "I-I-I-I I've got a migraine, and my p-"

Thanks for reading!