24: Escape

"Frisk! Wake up!"

I open my eyes and see Sans kneeling in front of me.

"Sans!" I want to hug him so bad but I'm still tied up.

"I can't stay much longer and I can't take you with me. But I will be back. I'm getting you all outta here. I just need time."

"But there is no time. Sean is going to kill us, me!"

Sean's footsteps lead down the stairs.

"I gotta go." Sans says and teleports away.

"Sans! Wait!"

I open my eyes and see Sean standing over me. "A dream I presume?" He asks.

I don't say anything. I don't want to talk to him.

"What did he tell you? That he's going to save you?" He laughs at the thought. "That's not going to happen."

Again, I don't talk.

"I like you Frisk. You're quiet. Unlike them." He looks at Chara and Ethan who are still asleep.

"Why haven't you just killed us already? We know that's your plan." I ask.

"This is like a game. It's fun listening to you argue and fight, then make up and try to work out an escape plan. But then you always end up fighting again." He gets closer to my face. "Face it Frisk. You're not getting out of here alive."

"Then do it already." I try being brave.

He pulls out a knife, looks at it then at me again. "Ok." He presses the knife to my neck.

"Get the fuck off her!" Ethan yells.

"Leave her alone!" Chara screams at the same time.

Sean throws the knife at Chara and it comes inches away from her. He yanks it out of the wall and throws it at Ethan this time. Ethan turns his head just in time and it just barely cuts his cheek. He pulls the knife out of the other wall and stabs Ethan in the thigh. He winces and groans in pain.

"Ethan! Leave him alone! He didn't do anything!" I yell.

Sean cleans the blood off the knife and hides it again. "I need to go do something today. If you try anything while I'm gone, I'm gong to kill every last one of your friends until you're the last one left." He looks at me. "I'll let you live for a day before killing you too. Got it?"

I nod from fear. Chara has a poker face on and Ethan isn't even listening to him because of his leg.

"Good." Sean says and walks away.

"Ethan! Hey calm down. You're gonna be fine." I say.

"Gah! I know." He says.

Chara starts cutting her rope. "He's such a dumbass."

I let her be. How could he be so stupid? Just leaving prisoners alone when he knows Chara has magic. He's so stupid.

Chara unties herself when footsteps come down the stairs.

"Shit!" Chara says.

Sean comes downstairs and Chara holds a knife to his face.

"Whoa! There's no need for that darling. I'm getting you out of here." Sean says.

He sounds very different. A little more feminine and a deeper voice.

"Uh-huh. Sure." Chara takes a step towards him and he backs up.

"I'm serious! It's me! Mettaton, duh."

"Mettaton's corporeal dumbass!"

Sean crosses his arms. "And I thought we were friends. You know Alphys is still making the perfect body for me. She's just been holding off on it because she's making one for Blooky."

"How can I trust you 'Mettaton'?"

Sean swings an arm at Chara's head and she ducks under it and holds her knife to Sean's neck.

"Chara! I'm here to help you guys. Just trust me!" Sean says.

Chara looks at me.

I look at "Mettaton" then back at her. "It's MTT. It has to be."

Chara glares at him and cuts the rope around my arms and legs.

I rush over to Ethan. He's calm down a bit but not by much. Chara unties him and he holds his leg in pain. I tie my flannel around his wound and stay by his side.

"We have to act fast. Sean's fighting back." Mettaton says.

Mettaton and Chara walk towards the stairs.

"Can you walk?" I ask Ethan.

He carefully stands up and puts some weight on his leg. "Yeah. It's not that bad."

We get upstairs and Mettaton grabs Chara's wrist and throws her against the wall. "Sorry sorry sorry! That's Sean! Not me."

She keeps an eye on him the entire time we follow him.

We get to a door and Mettaton pulls a key out of Sean's boot and unlocks it. Inside the room is something out of a horror movie. It's dark and square just like the basement. It's a lot bigger too. There's a table with different knives, guns and even a whip. Alphys, Pap and Mettaton's robot body are tied up like the three of us were in the basement. On the farthest wall hang chains with handcuffs at the ends of them. Undyne and Asriel have their wrists in the handcuffs and cuts, bruises and rips in their clothes all over their body. Undyne in standing, tapping her foot impatiently. Asriel on the other hand, is hanging from his wrists with his head down.

Chara runs up to him and grabs his face. "Hey, Azzy!" Tears are streaming down her face.

He slowly lifts his head and his eyes light up. "Chara! You're alive!"

"Of course I am." She pulls him into a long awaited kiss.

Chara looks at his body and turns to "Mettaton" with anger in her eyes. "Get the fuck out of him so I can beat his ass!"

"That'd be a horrible idea." MTT says.

Ethan grabs Mettaton's wrist and twists his arm.

"Ethan! I'm still in here!" MTT screams.

"I know." Ethan says and punches him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him.

Mettaton doubles over on his knees...or Sean's knees. I'm very confused about this.

"That was for me." Ethan's says and punches him in the face. "That was for my sister." He throws him against the wall and Mettaton bangs his head into it. "That's for my friends. Now I would keep going but I'll keep it there."

Mettaton slides down the wall, still in Sean's body. "Tie him-er me up so I can get out of him please."

"My pleasure." Chara says and ties him up.

We get everyone unchained and untied.

Mettaton jumps out of Sean's body and back into his own.

"What? What are you all doing?!" Sean yells.

No one says anything but closes in on Sean.

"C'mon Frisk. Let's call the cops." Ethan says and leads out of the room.

A/N
You guys didn't seriously think I killed goatboy, right? Asriel is too much of a cinnamon bun to kill. And I'd rather not have Chara depressed the entire story. Thanks for reading!