12: She's Not Dead...Hopefully

Sans' POV
I have a massive headache and almost crash about seven times on the way back home. When I finally get home I get centimeters away from crashing into the house.

The lights are on inside. I walk up to the door. It sounds like everyone is inside. I walk inside and see Chara, Asriel, Mettaton, Alphys and Undyne crowded around Papyrus, trying to get answers out of him. I slam the door to get their attention. Everyone turns my way, wide eyed.

"Holy fuck." Chara says. "What the hell happened to you?"

My clothes are covered in blood and I probably look like I'm on drugs since I feel out of it.

I don't answer.

"You look out of it. Are you ok?" Asriel asks.

"I uh..." I try and answer but can't find the words to say.

Chara walks closer, yanks down my hood and turns me around. Of all people she would be the one to realize I'm not one hundred percent.

Everyone's in shock.

"Shit Sans." Chara says.

"Alright, what the fuck happened to you?" Undyne asks.

"Ant broke out of uh..." I start and can't finish.

"Prison." Chara finishes for me.

"Yeah and he came here and...did this."

"Where's Frisk?" Mettaton asks.

"In the hospital. She got her um...stomach ripped open."

"I-is she ok?" Alphys asks.

"She stopped uh..."

"Breathing." Chara says. "So she's..."

"No. She can't be." I say.

"She's sounds pretty dead to me." Mettaton says and crosses his arms.

I shoot him a dirty look and my eyes flames up. My head starts pounding even more and I blink the flame away.

"It's Frisk we're talking about." Chara says. "With the amount of Determination she has, she'll be fine."

"I don't know. Getting your stomach ripped open doesn't sound like something you'd live through." Undyne says.

"We can't just give up on her." Asriel adds.

"I-I don't know i-if she'll make it if sh-she stoped breathing." Alphys says.

"BUT IT'S FRISK. SHE'S STRONG. SHE CAN'T BE..." Papyrus trails off.

Then everyone starts arguing their side. Why? I have no fucking idea.

"SHE'S NOT DEAD!" I scream and get everyone's attention. "It may not sound like a good situation that she's in but we can't just say that she's gone. If she was going to die, she would've when she first got stabbed, but she kept fighting through the pain." I let that sink in with everyone. "Now can you all shut the fuck up and stop talking about Frisk?"

No one says anything for a few seconds.

"Where is Ant anyway?" Undyne breaks the silence.

"Heh, funny story actually. He's uh...in the bathroom..."

"What are you saying?" Asriel asks.

"With a bone through his back." I finish.

"You fucking killed him?!" Chara yells.

"He wasn't going to stop after Frisk and me. He was gonna came after all of you. I couldn't let that happen."

"Ok game plan." Mettaton starts. "We sneak his body into this house and burn it to the ground. It was aaaaallllll a freak accident." That killer part of him is still hiding in there.

"What the fuck?! No!" Undyne protests.

"Can't we just call the cops like civilized people?" Asriel asks.

"And get Sans arrested? No way!" Chara adds.

"Do whatever. I need to get cleaned up." I say and walk into my room.

I throw on clean clothes and lay on my bed, starring at the ceiling.

"SANS?" Papyrus knocks on the door.

I sit up. "Come in bro."

He walks in and sits next to me. He takes a second before talking. "I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE HURT AND YOU DON'T LOOK SO GOOD."

"I'll be ok Pap. Maybe Alphys can fix this."

"MAYBE, BUT IT MADE YOU HURT SOMEONE. MY BROTHER WOULDN'T...KILL SOMEONE, WOULD HE?"

"I'm not proud of what I did but I was just protecting you and everybody downstairs."

He doesn't respond.

"Go back downstairs. I'll be there in a few."

He nods and leaves my room. I stay there for a minute.

"Give me one last kiss for the far too young to die-" I cut off Frisk's phone by answering it.

"Wow. Surprised you're still awake." Ethan's voice comes through the phone.

"Hey Ethan."

"Sans? Hey, is Frisk there?"

I tell him what happened to the best of my ability.

"Are you serious?" He asks after hearing what happened to his sister.

"Sadly."

"Jeez. I'll be back in the morning. Thanks for letting me know."

"No problem." I say and hang up.

Sirens start going off outside. I walk downstairs.

"Good luck getting out of this one bonehead." Mettaton says.

Don't fucking test me. I can kill you with the snap of a goddanm finger. And I wouldn't be talking since you would've done the same thing except probably kept kicking him while he was down. So I would shut the fuck up MTT or I'll do the same thing to you. I scream in my head.

*After Cops Are Gone*

I got off Scott free...somehow.

Everyone left and Pap went to sleep so it's just me now. I stay downstairs all night. I'm tired but the pain is too much. Also the fear of knowing that if I fall asleep, I might not wake up.

A/N
Song(s) used: Far Too Young To Die by Panic! At the Disco. "Give me one last kiss for the far too young to die-"

I'm sorry! I just had to give her that ring tone! Thanks for reading!