44: I'm Done

Sans came home pretty pissed. It was probably Mettaton. He didn't want to talk about it though and went to bed a lot earlier than usual.

I didn't hear Amy come home at all last night. I'm sure she came back in he middle of the night but I don't know.

The morning is the same.

'Alphys needs some help with some technical issues she's been having. I'll probably be back by dinner. Unless Undyne needs something too.' I sign to Sans.

"I'll be here."

I pack a bag with my laptop, phone, headphones and chargers. I wave to Amy and Sans before I leave.

*Hours Later*

It's past 4:00 when I have everything set up. It was pretty easy to fix Alphys's computer. It only took me about an hour. Then Undyne "needed" me to help her train. She said she was getting fat and needed me to help her change that when in reality she still has a six pack and rock hard muscles. She almost dislocated my shoulder, broke my leg, and strangled me but stopped herself when I went weak.

"We'll see you 'round, Frisk!" Undyne says before I leave.

I smile and walk home.

I'm looking down when I unlock the door and step inside. Slow music is playing. Sans can be so cute sometimes. I put my bag next to the door and look up towards the couch.

Amy is laying on top of Sans with her hands on his neck and face. He has his arms around her waist. They're kissing...a lot.

I whistle and clap my hands to get their attention.

Sans opens his eyes and pushes Amy off of him when he see me. She gives him a What-The-Hell look.

He walks closer to me. "H-hey Frisk. D-didn't hear you g-get home." He stutters.

Tears flow down my face without me knowing. There's a lump in my throat.

'What are you doing!' I sign.

He watches my hands closely but looks like he didn't understand. I wasn't signing very fast, about my normal pace but with more emotion.

"Um...say that again?"

I look to the coffee table. Beer bottles are scattered on and around it. There's a half empty bottle on vodka with two shot glasses.

He's drunk.

I look at him again. "How could you?" I say after almost a year of not talking. My voice is weak from not talking for so long and from being so upset.

His face looses all color at hearing my voice. He knows I thought this was too serious to not talk. "I-I can expl-"

"I don't want your explanation!"

He doesn't say anything.

I put my hands on the back of my neck and pace back and forth. "Why'd you do it? Did you want to hurt me, or are you too wasted to understand what you were doing? There's that or you just wanted to have sex because I wasn't ready. Huh? What is it?"

He doesn't talk.

"Huh?! Spit it out Sans, or do you prefer Blue?"

"Frisk I-" He takes a step towards me and holds my hand.

I shake him off. "Don't touch me!"

"Frisk, I'm sorry, real-"

"Shut up Sans! Just. Shut up. You're not going to remember any of this anyway."

"Frisk." He steps towards me.

I back up and shake my head. "I'm done with this. I'm done with you!" I scream and storm out of the house, slamming the door in Sans' face.

I run out of the house, not looking back.