11: Unexpected Guest

It's been a couple of days and my shoulder has gotten a little better. It's still pretty sore but I've gotten used to it.

Ethan and I are still looking for a permanent place to stay but nothing has caught our eye. Since Ethan is always at work he hasn't had much time to look but we always find time. Staying in Sans' house has brought us closer and sometimes I don't want to leave.

Since this morning it's just been Sans and I. Ethan went out this morning, messing with his sleep schedule even more and Pap always has plans.

Hours go by and it's almost sun set. Sans and I have been couch potatoes all day and I really should get up.

"Alright. I seriously need a shower." I say and stand up.

Sans doesn't protest, which I thought he would.

I take a quick shower and put on some clothes. I look in the mirror and realize I pulled out a stitch. Blood runs down my shoulder. "Crap!" I place the towel over my cut and look for something to help me clean this up. I still have no clue where everything is so I do the only thing I really can do. "Uh...Sans!" I call.

Footsteps come upstairs. "Whats up?" Sans asks from the other side of the door.

"I pulled out a stitch. Can you um...come in here?"

He hesitantly open the door. I thought he would say something about me only wearing a bra and jeans but he doesn't. He takes out a bottle that I swear I looked at, and pours some on the towel I have held on my shoulder. "This might hurt." He says.

I nod to tell him it's ok.

He places the towel on my wound and puts some pressure on it.

"Huh. This isn't that bbaaaaaaddd, ok not it's bad." I say.

After my shoulder is cleaned he helps put a bandage on it to stop the bleeding.

"Good now?" He asks.

I pull on my shirt. "Yeah. Thanks."

We move closer I each other and I put my hands on his shoulders. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer until our lips touch.

Seconds go by when the door swings open. Sans and I jump off each other and look to the door. Ant is standing in the doorway, covered in blood that doesn't look like his. His breathing is heavy and he has a knife held tightly in his hand.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sans asks.

Ant has his eyes glued on me.

My heart starts pounding.

Sans takes a carful step towards Ant to try and take the knife from him.

Ant grabs Sans by the eye socket and throws him into the wall. Sans has no time to react and slams the back of his head into the wall. I hear a sickening crack before looking back at Ant. Ant pins me to the back wall and stabs the knife through my stomach. He yanks the knife out with a huge smile on his face. Ant steps back when a bone sticks out from his chest. He gasps for air and blood drips from his mouth. He falls to his knees, still gasping for air when he falls down and stops breathing entirely.

Sans and I look at each other. He has his hand pointed to where Ant stood. He looks down at my stomach and his eyes go wide.

Everything catches up with me and I collapse onto the floor.

Sans' POV
I scramble up and to Frisk's side. I listen for her breathing. It's faint, but it's there. 

I quickly pick her up and try and teleport to the hospital. I make it to the other side of the bathroom door. My head is pounding and my vision is blurred. The crack in the back of my head is bad and it's messing with my magic.

I take a second to regain my vision and balance and go outside. I put Frisk in the backseat and start the car. The tires screech as I drive full speed down the street. I'm not the best driver since I use magic to get around mostly and having my vision blurred is only making it a shit ton harder. Everyone's lights turn on inside the houses from my car driving full speed.

I get on a busy road and weave through all the cars. How I'm not getting pulled over is beyond me.

I keep an eye on Frisk in the rearview mirror. She's finally awake and she's hugging her stomach, groaning from the pain.

"Frisk! Hey!" I say trying to keep her awake.

She opens her eyes slightly.

"You're gonna be fine just keep your eyes open."

She looks at the crack in my skull. "S a n s..."

"I'm fine." I say and put up my hood. "Keep talkin' to me."

Tears fall from her eyes as she starts hyperventilating. She takes a deep breath and it sounds like she stops breathing.

"No no no! Frisk!"

She doesn't answer.

"Shit." I mumble and step on the gas peddle even harder.

I finally make it to the hospital and the nurses take Frisk from me. Some of them ask me a lot of questions that I can't focus on because of my head. After they have the answers they need they let me go, saying I don't have to stay.

I sit in the car and put my forehead on the steering wheel. I sit there for a couple minutes when I finally start the car and drive back home.