4: Bed

"What do you mean 'he'll kill you'?! Who said that?!" Sans almost screams.

A couple tear roll down my face. "Please Sans, just forget I said anything. I'll be fine as long as he doesn't know I told you."

Sans takes my hands and teleports to his room. "Frisk hey, look at me." He places a gentle hand on my cheek. "You're gonna be fine. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. Just tell me who did this."

I burst into even more tears and wrap my arms around Sans. "Anthony. Anthony did this."

"The guy you and Ethan are staying with?"

"Yes. But please, please don't do anything to him. He'll just find out I told you."

"Frisk I can't let you get hurt like this. I have to do som-"

"No! Don't! Please Sans."

He looks down for a minute then back up at me. "Fine. But you gotta tell me why he did this."

I tell Sans only what he needs to know. If I told him Ant was...kissing...me, Sans would probably snap and go after him for my safety.

After I tell the story I know he wants to say something but keeps it to himself. He leans back on his bed and turns on the TV. "You look exhausted. Get some rest."

I sit next to him and fall asleep.

When I wake up, it's the next day.

Oh no no no! Ant probably knows I told someone! Shit!

I jump out of Sans' bed and run out of the house without stopping to even look at Sans.

I swing Ant's door open and my nightmare came true. He's standing there with his arms crossed.

"What did I tell you about telling someone?" He asks.

"I-I didn't t-tell anyone." I stammer.

"Then where have you been all day yesterday and why are there mascara streaks on your face?"

"I-I was at a f-friends house. W-we our on a r-really sad mov-"

"QUIT LYING TO ME!" He pulls me away from the door and slams it shut. He wraps his fingers around my neck and holds me against the wall. "I'm going to let you slide just this once. But if that skeleton friends of yours comes anywhere near me, you along with every monster in existence are going to a forever sleep." He rips his hands off me and storms upstairs.

I fall to my knees and gasp for air.

I clean myself up and sit on the couch. Ethan comes home and instantly goes upstairs.

Ant comes downstairs without a shirt on and sits next to me. "Can we talk?" He asks a lot nicer.

But I don't want to be nice. "What do you want with me?"

"I'm sorry."

Ha! You're funny!

I look away from him and back at the TV.

"Well I thought I could be nice about it but I guess not." He pulls me into another aggressive kiss. I squirm and push but he's a lot stronger than me. His grip starts to loosen and I elbow him under the eye. He touches the very small bruise. He pulls his arm back and punches me under the eye. He gets up and walks out of the house.

I look in the bathroom mirror. Great. Now I have a huge bruise on my face. Good luck hiding that from everyone Frisk. I think.

My phone starts buzzing after hours of being in the bathroom.

"Friak."
"Frosk* Ducking autocorrect."
"SUCK!"
"Oh my fucking hod I hate this."
"Ugh!!"

All of the messages are from Sans.

"What's up Sans?" I text back.

"Has Ant been bothering you? I just saw him walk by the house. He looked pissed."

I don't answer and the silence speaks volumes.

"What did he do to you?!" Sans texts.

I don't answer again.

"Frisk, I will chase him down and ask him myself."

I call Sans and he instantly picks up.

"What the fuck did he do to you?!" He asks.

"He uh...kissed me and...punched me."

"What?! You can't stay there anymore." He demands.

"I can't leave. Ethan will get suspicious and Ant will...will."

"I'll kill him before he come anywhere near you."

"Sans, don't. I'm serious."

"So am I! Just try and stay away from him, please."

"I will. See ya later."

"See ya Frisk." He says and hangs up.

I stay in my room the entire day.

The sun sets and Ethan knocks on my door. I know I need to tell him since he's noticed I've been acting weird. I let him in and I get right into the story.

"Ant has been-" I start but get interrupted by Ant walking into the room.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" He asks.

"I was just leaving." Ethan says and leaves.

Ant walks closer and pins me to the bed. "You're adorable when you're scared."

"Why are you doing this?!" I yell.

"You're cute, vulnerable and now you're mine." He plants his lips on mine. His hands travel throughout my body. His actions are aggressive.

I can't do anything but hope that someone can save me.

*Bang!*

Ant looks to the closed door and climbs off me. "You got lucky this time." He walks out of the room.

I have no clue who or what that was but I thank them so much.