15: Happy Birthday Frisk

I'm still in shock that Sans is alive and it's been about a week and a half. I'm amazed that he's ok. It's great being together.

Ethan and I are still staying at the skele-bros house and we've still been looking for a house to permanently stay at. It hasn't been going good at all.

I took over Sans' room today and have just been looking on my laptop. I plugged in headphone so I don't bother Pap and MTT who are downstairs.

Ethan and I have been texting since he went out today and we still need to look for a house. He put the house all on me which doesn't help in the slightest since I'm very picky.

"D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things that nobody-" I push off my headphone when a weight is put on the bed beside me. I fall off the bed and flat onto my back. "Uuuhhhhhhh...ooww." I groan.

Sans peers over the edge of the bed. "Sorry. I thought you heard me come in."

"I totally heard you when I had headphones on." I get up and sit on the bed again.

Sans looks at my laptop. "Still looking for houses?"

I nod.

"Ya know you and Ethan can stay here. Pap likes having people who actually do shit around here and I definitely like the company." Sans says and pulls me closer to him.

"I don't know. I always feel like I'm intruding when you and Pap are having bro time."

"No way! If anything, you make it better." Sans attacks my neck with his lips, sending a shiver down my spine. I push him off of me only because it caught me off guard. He smiles and lands his lips on mine. He leans on me until I fall back on the bed without breaking the kiss.

Footsteps and a lot of chatter go around downstairs. I don't pay much attention to it.

Sans moves his lips down to my neck and I catch my breath.

The talking gets louder and the footsteps multiply. I let sounds like everyone is here.

"Sans." I faintly say. "People are here. We should stop." I say even though I don't want to.

A smile creeps onto his face and he stops. We look at each other. I give in and grab his collar to kiss him again.

We continue to kiss until the door swings open then quickly closes.

Sans jumps off me and looks at the closed door. "Who was that?! Why are they here?!" He panics.

"I told them I didn't want a party and they went ahead and gave me one." I say and sit on the edge of the bed.

"It's your birthday. Shit, I knew I was forgetting something."

"It's fine. I really didn't want a party."

"Ok but really, what are we gonna say if we open the door?"

"If we open the door? What, do you plan on staying in here for the rest of our lives?"

He teleports and pins me against the wall. "I'm ok with that." He says in a soft, seductive voice. I completely forget about everything and melt into his voice.

I snap out of the trance he put me in and push him back. "Sans! Not now! And you have to stop doing that voice."

"What," he teleports again and hugs me from behind. He's trying to change the subject. "This voice?"

I squirm out of his grip and turn around. "Sans!"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. But what are we going to tell them?"

"It's not like we were-"

"But they definitely thought we were!"

"Sans, were dating. Are we not allowed to kiss once in a while? We're just going to tell them that, the truth." I say and open the door. Chara, Undyne and Mettaton are standing on the other side of the door. "Hey guys." I say a little too nervously.

"What did I tell you? I knew they'd play it like nothing happened." Mettaton says and holds his hand out to Undyne. "Pay up."

She groans and places and few crumpled up bills in his hand.

"Why did you guy bet on this?" Chara asks.

They ignore her question.

"Let me show you a few things darlings. See this?" Mettaton asks pointing to the lock on the door. "It's called a lock. It's pretty self explanatory what if does but it seems to me like you don't know how it works." He locks the door and turns the knob. It doesn't move much. "See, now it's locked. This way no one can walk in on you."

"Well it seems to me like you don't know how to knock." Sans says and knocks on the door. "This lets people know that you're coming in."

"Doors are meant to be opened, otherwise, they wouldn't be doors."

"And it's common fucking sense to knock before you try and open a door."

"Papyrus and I know how to use a lock."

Sans' eye flames up and he opens his mouth to say something.

"Guys!" I yell. "We were just kissing."

"Mmm hmm. Because you two weren't on top of each other and he totally didn't have his hands up your shirt." Mettaton says.

"He-" I try and say.

"I did not you robotic slut!" Sans yells.

"I'm the slut?"

Sans jumps at MTT but Undyne catches him before he could do anything. Chara grabs Mettaton's wrist and drags him downstairs. He clears his throat and sticks his middle finger in the air.

After Sans kind of calms down. Undyne put him down. "Try not to kill him please." She says and walks away.

"No promises." Sans mutters under his breath.

A/N
Song(s) used: Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. "D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things that nobody-"

NO! This is NOT a smut. It may have some close moments ( ;) ) but I'm not that kind of writer. But you are reading a fan fiction. Some kinky shit happens sometimes. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that. Anyway, thanks for reading! (P.S. I hang out with some weird people at school and we all say "kinky" a lot. We may need mental help. Don't pay attention to my weird ass vocabulary). ((P.P.S. I REALLY need to start setting a reminder on my phone to post this because I keep forgetting. DANM YOU YOUTUBE!)).