21: Ant?

The storm passed and the damage is cleaned up. No one got hurt that I know of.

Chara got out of the hospital and she's been fine. She's a real warrior since she survived a broken rib and punctured lung.

My sickness as finally passed! *Insert "Yes" Meme Here.*

Ethan and I are still looking for a house and we've been looking all morning. He's extremely tired and he's fallen asleep about six times. He keeps saying he's fine but I know he's not.

"Ethan, I can let you sleep." I insist for the thousandth time.

The door opens and Sans leans against the doorframe. "Everyone's gonna stop by tonight. Just thought I'd let you know."

"Sounds great!" I say before he leaves.

Sans leaves and closes the door behind him.

Ethan smirks at me.

"What? Did I say something er...what?"

"You two are cute together." He says.

I smile and look down. "He's great." I sigh and rest me head on my hand.

Ethan doesn't say anything and we continue searching my laptop.

"You love him?" Ethan asks after a minute or two pass.

I push him for asking the question.

"That's cute. It's good to have someone like that."

I pick up my laptop and walk to the door. I open it. "Yeah, I do." I answer Ethan's question. He smiles which he never does as I leave the room.

*That Night*

The night came a lot faster than I ever would've expected. Pap came home and hasn't stopped cooking and cleaning the place. Ethan woke up and Sans...I don't where he went. Everyone is already here too. We lit a fire and we've all been outside, talking and listening to music.

I'm inside getting some stuff situated when Sans teleports next to me. I half expected him to do that but I still jump.

"Sorry I took so long. I was underground and lost track of time." He apologizes.

"It's cool. C'mon, everyone's outside." I grab his hand and we walk outside.

Undyne stands up, claps her hands, and rubs them together. "Now that everyone's here," she says a shoots Sans a dirty look.

He smiles and waves at her.

She rolls her eyes. "I think it's about time that I get this off my chest." She turns to Alphys. "Alphys."

They lock eyes. "Y-yes Undyne?" Alphys asks.

"I'm not gonna do one of those sappy speeches so I'm just gonna ask." Undyne gets down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

Alphys's face turns beat red. "U-U-Undyne I-I...yes."

Undyne slips the classic diamond ring onto Alphys's ring finger and pulls her into a kiss. Somehow, Alphys's face turns even more red but eases once Undyne lets go of her. Everyone claps, whistles and cheers. Undyne stands with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Now all we gotta do is get this fucking nerd to ask Chara the same question." Undyne says and looks at Asriel.

Chara looks at Asriel with a look that says, Yeah-Azzy. We-Do-Have-To-Get-You-To-Ask-That-Question.

He nervously smiles and rubs the back of his neck.

The nights grows and Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys end up leaving. Pap went to bed and Ethan went inside to catch up on a lot of missed sleep, leaving Chara, Asriel, Sans and I outside.

"Ok it's fucking freezing out here. Frisk, I'm stealing one of your sweatshirts." Chara says and heads for the door.

"I'll come with." I stand and follow her.

We walk inside and I point Chara to where all of my clothes are.

"Grab me one." I say.

"Will do."

I walk back downstairs and into the kitchen. It's not as messy as I thought it would be so that's a good thing. I clean up everything.

Maybe a half hour goes by when I notice Chara didn't come back downstairs. I open every door but she's not there. She probably snuck out while I had my back turned so I wave off the thought and walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see someone standing behind me. I whip around to face them.

Pale skin, jet black hair, dark as night eyes, black shirt and jeans.

Ant...

"SA-" I try and scream but he pins me to the door and clamps a hand over my mouth. He holds a knife up to my neck and gets close to me face.

"You scream again, I slit your throat. You try and run, I shoot you in the back of the head." He says and pulls out a black pistol. "Got it?"

I slowly nod my head, being careful not to move the knife too much.

"Good. Do you remember Anthony?"

I can't answer that since he still has his hand over my mouth. I nod anyway.

"Well then you know what happened to him."

I nod again getting more and more worried.

"I know you're wondering who I am. That'll come in some time, don't worry. Now you're probably wondering what I'm here for, correct?"

I nod yet again.

"I'm here to get my revenge."

Downstairs, the back door opens and two pairs of footsteps walk around. Asriel and Sans are calling for Chara and I.

I want so badly to struggle with him but he's armed and most likely a lot stronger than me.

"I have some business to attend to. I'll see you when you wake up." He says, lets go of me and punches me, causing me to black out.