A Small Thanks (Not a part)

A/N
I get that most people won't read this whole thing so I'll get this outta the way.

What would you guys wanna see next? More Undertale or something completely different with my OC's, not including Undertale? I NEED IDEAS. (That was a little harsh).

If you want more UT, let me know what ship.

Most of you won't even read something different from Undertale (Which I get. I do that too). But if I do end up writing something other than Undertale, I won't post an Undertale fanfic for a WHILE. And I'm NOT forcing you to read whatever I write. Just letting you guys know.

I love writing. It's really fun to me. It helps get things off my mind and sometimes I use it to vent. As you guys may know by the lyrics and bands I reference, I express myself by listening to music and writing. Just seeing that people like what I write is the best feeling in the world. Most of the time, I second guess myself on what I write. I always ask myself if it's good or if people will hate it. But you seems to like it. And if you don't, you don't hate on it. That helps. Thank you so much.

At the moment, I'm in middle school. It fucking sucks. The teachers are pretty good, I guess. The classes are annoying. Like, who needs knowledge? Psshh! That's a funny joke. (Pssst! That's sarcasm if you didn't catch it). I barely get talked to by anyone and no one really listens to me. The friends part is...iffy. I have friends, don't get me wrong, but I always feel left out. My best friend goes to a different school so that's REALLY annoying since she seems the be one of the only people that truly understand me. Even though we make jokes about killing each other. Yeah. We're both REALLY fucked in the head.

Again, seeing people like what I write and say nice things is just...wow. It brights my shithole of a day. Maybe it's the aspect of you having no clue who I am so you decide to be nice to me. But it helps a lot. I really, REALLY do appreciate what you guys say. If you read this whole thing, props to you. Thanks! And, thank you so much for reading and let me know what you wanna see next!