46: I'll Think About It

Frisk's POV
I've still been at Chara and Asriel's place. I know I need to talk to Sans about this sooner or later but every time I think about it I just think I'll do it later, since I'm too nervous about it. Also what will we do after we talk to each other? Act like nothing happened? He broke my heart! I'm not sure if I can forgive him.

Sans hasn't tried to call or text me at all. He's better then that to get desperate.

I'm home alone. Chara said she'd be back in a few hours so I've been waiting for her and watching TV to get my mind off of everything.

"I'm home!" Chara yells as she bursts through the front door.

I smile and wave as she sits next to me on the couch.

"Check this." She pulls out her phone and opens to her messages. She hands me her phone. It's a conversation between her and Sans.

"Is Frisk safe? I know she's with you." He sent.

"She's fine but doesn't want to talk to you." Chara replied.

"I know. Will she ever?"

"Maybe. What you did was kinda unforgivable."

"I know I know. I just wanted to know that she's safe."

"She is. Bye now!"

I hand her back her phone. It's cute that he just wants to know if I'm safe. I know he's sorry but...I don't know. I don't want to get in a stupid fight about it and never see each other again.

"You should really talk to him. I know you don't want to 'cause you're still hurt but he was drunk. I know he didn't mean to hurt you at all." Chara says.

'I'll think about it.' I sign.

"You do that. I gotta go. I'll be here if you decide to come back." She says before leaving the house.

*Later*

I've made up my mind. I'm going to talk to Sans. How bad can it be?

I put on my glasses and shoes and begin my journey down the street to...my and Sans house? Sure, lets call it that.

I hold my fist up to our front door and hesitate.

Go in there, say what you want, and make up again. Hopefully.... Just do it Frisk!

I knock on the door.

What have I just done? I take it back! I take it back!

The door opens and Sans looks surprised that is me. He lets me inside without a word. Once I'm inside he lean against the door and puts his hands in his pockets.

'Can we talk?' I sign a little slower just to make sure he can read my hands.

"I'm sorry. Like I haven't said it enough already but, really."

'What really happened between you two? And where is she anyway?'

"She tried to get in bed with me but left when I told her that we shouldn't even have started kissing at all. She took the car. I don't give a fuck where she is right now. What happened? We got drunk and started kissing. There's no real story."

I squirm uncomfortably at the thought.

"I can tell you're hesitant to forgive me, but I am genuinely sorry Frisk. I feel terrible for hurting you this much. I was being stupid."

"I know you're stupid! And you should feel bad." I say.

"So you're talking just to say I'm stupid? I deserve it...but I don't deserve you."

I smile as my cheeks turn pink. I push in a little.

"I'm seriously Frisk. Just look at yourself!You're everything anyone could ever want. You're smart, always positive, Determined and of course, beautiful as fuck."

I shake my head.

"No?"

'Just look at Amy. She was confident, strong, tall, always gorgeous even after getting shot. She was perfect.' I sign.

"She was a bitch!"

'But you still kissed her!'

"Yeah but-"

'You were drunk.'

"Danm...I thought I was doing so good."

I want to forgive and forget but I can't help but feel like it's wrong. He was with another girl! He's the one who got drunk! I think it's better if I think about it for the night and come back tomorrow.

"So...do you forgive me?" Sans asks.

I hold my arms out to him. He stands up straighter and pushes himself off the door. I put my forearms on his shoulders.

"Is this a yes?" He asks and holds my hips.

I lean in. He looks confused and surprised but goes in anyway.

I move my head at the last moment and put my mouth next to his ear. "I'll think about it." I say and push him off me. I open the door.

"Wha- I- Frisk!"

I ignore him and walk out of the house. He follows me but stops at his door. I can feel Sans' eyes following me as I walk back to Chara's place.

Was that too harsh? Maybe, but he deserves it since he hurt me. I'm going to talk to him some more tomorrow. I know I'll forgive him then.

Maybe...