37: Whole Again

Frisk's POV
"Not physically. It was hard being without you, Frisk. It was almost two months. I missed you...a lot." Sans says.

My heart melts and tears sting my eyes. That was so cute.

I pull Sans closer and kiss him again.

"Where's Sean now?" I ask.

"Well that's a funny story. He told me he...killed you...then I was just going to knock him out but I think I hit him a little too hard. At least he's with his brother...right?" Sans says nervously.

"It's ok, really. He was just going to keep coming back until he knew I was gone. You did what you had to, even if it was unintentional."

"Can you walk at all?" Sans asks changing the subject.

He hasn't let go of me since he got here. I'm weak and I almost fell when I stood up.

"I can try."

I look down at me feet and hold onto Sans arms. I lift one foot and my other knee buckles.

Sans catches me. "I take that as a no." He puts an arm behind my knees and scoops me up. He gently puts me back on the bed and sits next to me. He puts an arm around me and I place my head on his chest. 

I can tell he's thinking about something. Probably me.

"What's on your mind?" I ask.

"How the hell are you still alive? Don't get me wrong, I love that you're ok but you stoped breathing. You didn't have a heartbeat. I just can't get a grip on it."

"Don't ask me, ask Gaster."

He shrugs. "It's just so...unreal to see you ok."

I hesitate before saying anything. "My soul broke."

"See...unreal."

*Some Time Later*

Sans and I have been talking all day. I don't want him to leave. He makes me feel...whole...I guess. There's always a piece of my that's missing when I'm not with him.

My body is sore from all of the cuts and it's been harder and harder to talk. It's better than being dead.

Gaster comes upstairs to check on me and Sans. He hands me a small pill. "This'll help with the pain. It works differently with human so you might act...not normal from your usual self. Now, Sans. May I speak with you for a moment?"

Sans looks at me before standing. "Yeah, course."

Sans and Gaster walks away leaving me alone.

I look at the pill. It looks normal. I wash it down with some water.

Thirty seconds later my head starts spinning and my vision is the slightest bit blurred. I don't drink and I've never gotten drunk but now I can say I have.

Sans comes back after a few minutes. I don't even notice him.

"You okay?" He almost laughs and sits next to me.

I nod. "Yeah. I'm fine." My words are slurred. I turn to face him. There's three of him.

"You need to rest." He notices my eyes darting around. "I'll be back tomorrow."

"But it's cool. I'm cool."

He laughs. "Sure. Just get some rest." He runs a hand through my hair, kisses my forehead, and teleports away.

I flop down and instantly fall asleep.