9: Going "Home"

The morning rolls in and so does Ethan. He brings some normal clothes for me and I struggle to put them on. The sling is only making my life a lot harder.

We leave the hospital and get in the car.

"I'm...really sorry Frisk." He says breaking the silence.

"It wasn't your fault E, really." I say.

"I knew Ant was bothering you and I didn't do shit about it. You're hurt because of me."

"There was nothing you could've done to stop him."

"I guess."

Ethan and I don't talk for the rest of the ride. I can tell he's upset with himself but I know there's not much I can say or do to help that.

We stop in front of Sans and Papyrus's house. It takes me a minute to realize that we're staying here. I know that if Sans and my relationship ever furthered, we might move in together but I never expected it to be so soon. I'm not complaining about it at all though.

We get out of the car and Ethan unlocks the front door. Funny to think that he already has a key.

Neither of the skele-bros look like they're home so Ethan shows me around a little.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to wake me up." Ethan says for the thousandth time.

"I'll be fine E. Now go to bed. Work has been really taking its toll on you."

"I will but really Frisk, if you need anything-"

"E!" I push him into his room and close the door.

I spend the day mostly watching TV and partly talking to Chara.

I really like being here. I feel safe here, like nothing could ever happen to me here.

I jump when Sans teleports inside.

"Jeez! You really have to stop doing that!" I yell and hold my heart.

"Sorry. Forgot you'd be here." He sits next to me. "Your shoulder alright?"

Everyone I've seen or talked to so far has asked me this question and it's getting old. "Yeah."

He smile and looks at the TV. "Are you seriously watching the stupid anime Alphys watches?"

"What? It's good! And it's not like anything better is on."

"You're on Netflix Frisk. You chose to watch this."

"...Sue me then!"

"You're so weird." He moves closer and puts his arm around me.

"I think I'll stick with the name 'Frisk'. I don't really like 'so weird'."

"I'm rubbing off on you aren't I?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No. Just means basically everyone will hate you for it and watch out for Undyne. She gets hostile."

"As long as I have you."

"There's no way you're getting rid of me."

Sans and I stay on the couch watching anime when I start running my fingers over his ribs. Magic fascinates me. I can't stick my hand through his chest and if I did it wouldn't hurt him. He feels human.

It's past 11:00 by now and I close my eyes. I'm way too tired to walk upstairs so I stay in Sans arms.

I'm on the kitchen counter with Ant all over me. I can squirm but it won't do me any good. His grip is too strong. His hands linger throughout my body and his lips move to my neck. I try and scream but no sound comes out. I try again. Still nothing. Tears form in my eyes, knowing that there's no way out of this. Ant doesn't stop. My eyes dart around trying to find something to help me. Then Sans teleports into the house. My spirits lift. I'm saved. Sans throws Ant against the wall and says something that I can't make out. Ant smiles and lunges at Sans, stabbing him in the skull.

I sit up straight, breathing heavily. I look around the dark room when something moves. I push it off me and stand up, almost tripping over my own feet.

"Frisk, what's wrong? Are you ok?" I hear Sans says.

My eyes adjust to the darkness and I can see Sans a little. I look at him just to make sure that it's not anyone else.

My eyes get misty. I jump into Sans' arms and burry my face into his shoulder.

"What's wrong? Nightmare?" Sans asks trying to get an answer out of me.

I don't answer.

"You're ok. Calm down."

I sort of calm down and let go of Sans.

"C'mon. Let's get you to bed."

I hold his hand and walk upstairs with him. I sit on the guest bed and look down. Sans put his hand on the door knob.

"Can you stay?" I ask.

"Of course Frisk." He says without any hesitation and sits next to me.

As soon as he puts his arm around me I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

A/N
If there's ever no bold text saying it's someone else's POV at the top, it's Frisk's. Just thought I'd let you know just in case you were confused. AND of course, every Frans shipper knows that Sans is basically human because of magic. Don't be that person that says, "But he doesn't have lips." YES HE DOES! So don't even tell me because this is my story and I can do whatever the hell I want! Anyway...thanks for reading and dealing with my weirdness!